SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am going to be putting a 91 in the junk yard pretty soon, like within the next two days. And the very tired engine, but not trans is goin with er. If you need parts, tell me!!!! Anyone need the seats? They aren't in the best cond, but better in your hands than any else's.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Just sent you an e-mail on the parts I am interested in...

Thanks for the offer!

------------------
'91 SE-R, Vail White, 5 speed, LSD, Leather, Roof, Borbet Type H 15"wheels, Z-rated Dunlop SP5000 tires, Blaupunct RDS Nevada 180 watt CD reciever W/4 Blaupunct factory sized speakers, NR Industries White Face guages w/red indicators, body color factory grille. Babied 104K miles. NEVER abused or smoked in.
Web-page http://community.webtv.net/SentraSE-Rman/My1991ClassicSentra/

·
Registered
93 Posts
I could maybe use the the front passenger seat and maybe a few trim pieces from the door.
I know you're in NH. How far from Boston? I wouldn't mind going for a drive.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I ma 60 miles from Expo center. I am an hour max from boston. I live next to Manchester.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Hey, sorry I didn't write back last night. I came home from work and passed out. I must have been realy worn out.
Anyay, one hour is not far at all. I could definetly drive that today if you wantted. I'll send you a list of things that I could use.

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The car took the trip to the yard guys. I did get the sunvisors though. Make me an offer. They are the grayish color. or e-mail me

·
AWD owns me
4,167 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
sounds good to me

1 - 11 of 11 Posts