SR20 Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am doing a brake upgrade to the AD22VF calipers. I have a GTI-R clip so I got the calipers from there to use as core and then I'm going to use the brackets they were mounted on. Unfortunatly across the swap and movement of parts from place to place I lost one of the bolts that bolts the caliper to the mounting bracket (or vise versa) How dificult will it be to get this bolt kit and other then describing it to them Is there a specific name for these bolts? Id appreciate any help I can get.

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Also Id be interested to hear what everyones opinion of this brake upgrade is. In addition to doing the NX front kit I will be powdercoating the front and rear calipers and brackets flat black to hide out behind my flat black Rota Slipstreams. I am going to install Hawk pads in the AD22VF's and the stock rear calipers. Along with Powerslot discs and a set of braided SS lines at all four corners. Last but not least the 91 NX2000 ABS MC. I was planning on this being sufficient to bring me to a quicker stop on the street I dont really intend to do much road course type racing. This will be done on my b13

·
No D E T.
1,436 Posts
the bolts (pins) that go from the caliper to the torque member are

p/n 41133-54C00

they list for about 8 dollars ea.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts