SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I HAVE A 91' NX2000 THAT I WRECKED AND HAVE SOME BODY PANELS A HATCH AND TWO DOORS. IF THERE IS ANY INQUIRES PLEASE WRITE ME HERE. I WILL CHECK BACK EVERY HOUR.

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
ok...you may wanna take off caps next time...You'll get flamed for it :D just a heads up. back to topic, do you have those interior door handle frame thingies. I forget what they are called.

Thanks

·
Registered
261 Posts
Where in WA are u??

If u have power windows I call dibs on your driver side power window switch!

Also need the interior door panel driver side if its gray, driver side plastic seat reclining handle, fog light switch, rear defroster switch, t-top bag, possibly your driver side seat if in good condition, starter, and maybe your wheels if in good condition.

my car is falling apart faster than i can fix it!

EDIT: and maybe your driver side door. what color is the car?

·
Registered
1,772 Posts
^^^take it all why don't you :rofl:

·
Registered
261 Posts
Don't tempt me! :rofl: My car has had a really bad week!

·
801's NX
678 Posts
what color is the car ? Do you have a passenger side fender ?

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
^Beat ya to it.

C

·
Registered
261 Posts
Are your clips broken or gone altogether? Mine were just broken so I drilled holes in the ends, bought 2 long screws from Home Depot for like $1 a piece, sawed off the heads, and wedged them in the holes with epoxy, making new prongs to sit in the slides. It's not the prettiest fix but it works really well. I couldn't find the clips anywhere.

·
NX Cruiser
1,031 Posts
Does the car have Power windows and locks?

Im interested in the Window regulators, switch pods/switches & power locks w/switches.

·
NX Cruiser
1,031 Posts
PM sent

·
agent camel toe
9,396 Posts
pm sent

1 - 20 of 27 Posts