i will price it shipped with ups

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
what kind of shape is the tranny in. and how much do you want for it

·
Registered
493 Posts
I need some suspension stuff. I have posted in a few threads my needs and no one replies. When my car got coilovers installed the parts that regular springs mount into got removed and tossed. I want to replace my cheap coilovers with the Hypercos that have been in my basement for 6 months. I need the parts the springs rest on. If you do not know what I am talking about please let me know and I can photocopy a pic for you.

I also need: the black plastic/rubber front wheel well liners. My got tossed during my paint job on accident. It is the part inside the front wheel wells.

I also want the bolts that hold the rear seats in. I removed my seats and tossed the hardware, now I want to replace the seats. Got seats, just no hardware. A few bolts is all it is I think if i remember correctly.

thats it. thanks. i need the items shipped to 49401. send me a final price with shipping and all. thanks.

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
cruceno21 said:
I need some suspension stuff. I have posted in a few threads my needs and no one replies. When my car got coilovers installed the parts that regular springs mount into got removed and tossed. I want to replace my cheap coilovers with the Hypercos that have been in my basement for 6 months. I need the parts the springs rest on. If you do not know what I am talking about please let me know and I can photocopy a pic for you.

I also need: the black plastic/rubber front wheel well liners. My got tossed during my paint job on accident. It is the part inside the front wheel wells.

I also want the bolts that hold the rear seats in. I removed my seats and tossed the hardware, now I want to replace the seats. Got seats, just no hardware. A few bolts is all it is I think if i remember correctly.

thats it. thanks. i need the items shipped to 49401. send me a final price with shipping and all. thanks.

So all you need is the strut mounts? or springs and all?

I have to figure out how to ship the wheel well plastic

I have the bolts

·
Registered
493 Posts
I just sent you a PM.

·
Registered
1,940 Posts
how much for the front drivers side hub...........not the whole assy. just the hub and the wheel studs..........to 48906...............thank you in advance, Jason

.........and the pass. side recliner plastic handle , exterior door handles and tail lights calculated all together seperate from the hub ..........again, thank you, Jason :rolleyes:

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Hubs are sold.
Tails might be sold

Everything else will be $25 shipped

I will let you know about the tails

·
1.6L So What?
279 Posts
how about the exhaust?What size is it?

·
1.6L So What?
279 Posts
damn, what happened to the VRS exhaust?

·
1.6L So What?
279 Posts
what size is the stock exhaust?stock muffler?

·
now on the West side!
3,661 Posts
I am looking for a hood and the front bumper (but not the front spoiler/foglights). What color is it?

·
Registered
1,234 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NismoSER said:
I am looking for a hood and the front bumper (but not the front spoiler/foglights). What color is it?
I have both the car was maroon/burgandy

jingjing said:
i need the center vents and sunvisors. you got them still?
I have all of them

danifilth said:
what size is the stock exhaust?stock muffler?
Looks like 1 3/4 or 2 "

·
1.6L So What?
279 Posts
if 2" sounds like you found a buyer.Condition and muffler?What about the condition of the cat?

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.