SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I just bought a '91 SE-R and there's no owner's manual. The dealer gave me the publisher's number, but the publisher says that it's out of print.

I saw one on Ebay, but I'm not really interested in getting involved in any auctions, and I'll probably call around to the used car dealers and see if I can get one out of one their cars, but it's not likely.

So, does anyone in the Phoenix area have an owner's manual that I can borrow for a day or two? I just want to read through it and copy the stuff that I want to keep.

Thanks.

JP

·
Registered
723 Posts
im one of those guys who read through the entire manual before operating any thing i buy... its a quirk i guess... and theres nothing in there that you didnt know already...

if u need anything from it ill post a scan for you

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks for the offer. The important stuff that I would like to know is the capacities (oil, coolant, etc) and where to place the jack if I get a flat tire.

It would also be nice to know what all of those little buttons on the stereo mean.

Thanks, again.

JP

·
Registered
723 Posts
i tried taking stills of it with my DV camcorder but it looks horrible. somebody else might be able to do it for you.

as for capacities:

Fuel - 13.25 gal - unleaded 87+
Engine Oil with oil filter - 3-5/8 gal - API SG*2, SG*3
Engine Oil without oil filter - 3-3/8 gal

Coolnig system With reservoir - 5-5/8 qt*5 - Anti-freezze coolant (Ethylene glycol base)

Reservoir - 3/4 qt

Manual transmission gear oil - API GL-4*3

Automatic transmission fluid - Genuine Nissan ATF*4 or equivalent or TYpe DEZXRON II-E
Power steering fluid - DEXRON II or equivalent
Brake and clutch fluid - Genuine Nissan Brake Fluid*4 or equivalent
Multi-purpose grease - NLGI No. 2 (lithium soap base)
AC Refrigerant - R-12

there should be a crease along the bottom of the rocker... thats where the jack should go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts