SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
FS: 91 Nissan Sentra SE-R SR20de
197k(new cluster in car, says 124xxx), runs great, SR20 motor, decent rubber, and much more... The car is located in Columbia Missouri, that's half way between KC and STL...

$2000

Clean title, will pass spec and drives great. The headliner needs the fabric re-upholstered back on, it is currently removed. Newer tranny, no 5th gear problem.
NO A/C
P/S Leaks but works

KYB AGX struts
Eibach Sportline springs
Suspension Technique complete suspension bushing kit
Urathane Motor/tranny mounts
Koyo Radiator
Greddy cat-back exhaust *SP*
AEM short-ram intake kit
Nology spark plug wires
Pioneer CD/MP3 player DEH 80MP
Polk Momo speakers front and rear w/ tweeters
Pre-wired trunk for amp
Autometer water temp gauge
Spraco steering wheel
Sparco shift knob
Sparco pedals
Nissan factory leather bra
Nissan factory sunroof visor
FUBA antenna

The car has a top of the line CD player and top of the line speakers, no cheap parts have ever been installed on this car.
*New Balljoints now*
Ask any questions, I am looking to sell soon. Car runs fantastic. Compression is 165 across the board and it does not burn oil. Just tuned up everything, and it's ready to drive anywhere.
$2000

Car has been my daily, good mileage, runs like a top, and is fun as hell.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I'm going to Chicago today...If anyone in the area wants to BUY the car..I will bring it as far as Chicago? (Im not driving the car there, but if someone wants it I will bring it along)

·
Registered
80 Posts
hey if i had the money i would so buy this right now looks to be in great shape im in nashville right now and i cant really do anything till i sell my jeep

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
HUGE UPDATE:

Car is now Satin black. The red paint was such ****. I will take new pics tomorrow. Same Price. NEW PICS TOMORROW> :biggthump

·
Registered
44 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I was getting alot of request for the updated pics, even though the car isn't done. Oh well. I snapped these tonight, gives you the idea. Still have to hit it once more with paper to get the spots out.

·
Registered
785 Posts
to bad is so far form CT .

·
Proud Italian
1,779 Posts
very interested. I pmed you.

·
Proud Italian
1,779 Posts
BTW how bad is the power steering leak and if you will come down to 1500 and you can keep the stereo system you got a buyer now.

One last thing, has it been wrecked? THe core support looks rough

·
Proud Italian
1,779 Posts
Holler at me bro. I dont know if there is anybody on here that wants a b13 back as bad as me:D . CASH IN HAND.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts