SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im only parting out the motor. if anyone needs anything let me know it has 128xxx on the motor.

·
The Boost Bear..Rawr!
3,055 Posts
I'll give you $25 for the throttle body assembly. I'll watch the thread.

Corey

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Zexel said:

Corey
ill take it off tonight and check it out. ill pm you later

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
txnx said:
I need the little 1 wire temp sensor.
dont laugh but what the hell is that. where is it, or what does it look like. if it is in good condition any reasonable offer will do.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
it is on the head, under/by the runners. There are two side by side, one larger than the other. I need the smaller one.

I'll give you 5 bucks plus shipping. It'll take you 30 sec to take it off and another 30 to put it in bubble wrap envelope which is like a buck plus another buck to throw in the mail box.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Zexel said:

Corey
i got the tb off yesterday, still want it?

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ConMasta said:
Intake cam?

Conan
dont think you want that, it looks like **** i dont think the guy i bought it from changed the oil very often. but if you still want it make me a offer.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
txnx- i think. does it look like a bolt with a flat gold piece on top of it?

b13racer- i need to give the manifold to friend so he can get the dimensions to make me a sheet metal manifold for when i go turbo. if he says he cant do it then 35+ shipping

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
yeah, its like a 14mm or so. easier to access than the other, there are 2 there and they are side by side. Would be slightly below the runners on a high port.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
txnx said:
yeah, its like a 14mm or so. easier to access than the other, there are 2 there and they are side by side. Would be slightly below the runners on a high port.
If you could get a pic, send it to [email protected]. I can do the same as soon as I have time to snap a pic.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
txnx said:
If you could get a pic, send it to [email protected]. I can do the same as soon as I have time to snap a pic.
im not sure how to get pics onto my computer, but i have a scanner and can take a pic for you. if you send me a pic i can be sure that i have the right part and will mail it immediately.

·
B13/P11
1,810 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
RallyKid said:
still selling parts? I need the knock sensor
thanks
--eRic
if its still there. do you have a pic of where its located or can you explain it?

·
Registered
470 Posts
IACV? still have that?

·
www.FAIRTAX.org
8,920 Posts
I need the larger coolant temp sensor if you have it.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts