SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
403 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking of selling the whole car but Id be interested to know what parts people would be interested in. everything is available but the mototr is blown.

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
how is the tranny in the car and does it have the 5th gear pop-out. is it a 5 speed and how much do you want for it let me know

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
and headlights and corners and the brackets for the headlights

·
shift!_now?
1,420 Posts
91sentragtir said:
I was thinking of selling the whole car but Id be interested to know what parts people would be interested in. everything is available but the mototr is blown.
i'm intersted in the dash and trim around the cluster, let me know how much.

·
Registered
108 Posts
im need the wiring harness , just the drivers side power harness , if you take the battery cable off and follow it to where it plugs it to the main harness thats the one i need let me know thank

·
mhmmm
1,263 Posts
what color are both the driver and passenger seats? are they in good condition? tears, stains? PM me price if good

·
Garage Queen: 91 VG30DETT
251 Posts
PM me for the price of FOG LIGHTS w/ clips and the plastic CENTER TRIM around the radio/hvac and also include the center holder right below the hvac control.

·
got Bondo??
218 Posts
Also, the EGR tube (w/ threaded plug) that goes from the exhaust manifold to the EGR/BPT area.

AM looking for the same thing...if IvanC doesn't pick it up let me know how much shipping is to 23503. (if there is no rust or the line is not cut,dented, or twisted)

drew

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
is the driverside hub available? 40 shiped?? 34231

1 - 20 of 22 Posts