SR20 Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
SE-R Princess
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 1991 sentra SE-R it has 150ish k... It has cold A/C hot heat very clean interior no leaks anywhere. the body has rust on the side skirts and just little tiny surface rust around the the car. It has headers and straight 2.5" pipe to a cherry bomb turbo muffler super quite but still has a nice sound it has a painted hood with a WRX hood scoop and a brand new fender. It has remote starter power locks and alarm... It runs very nice but the only issue it has 5th gear pop out I don't know how that occurred but it has it... It also has KYB [email protected] struts with cheap springs its high in the rear and low in the front. I'm looking around $800 let me know

·
Registered
652 Posts
where abouts are you in upstate NY

·
Reppin' Inskip Nissan!
213 Posts
its clean i like the hood.. i might have to check this out when i come home you still have it?

·
Reppin' Inskip Nissan!
213 Posts
sweet deal whats the lowest youlll take?

·
SE-R Princess
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
IDK I'm gonna put in a new tranny to see if somebody would take it or trade for it and a new clutch and motor mounts...

·
LOW N SLOW
629 Posts
interior pic plz?

·
LOW N SLOW
629 Posts
interior pics?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
so its still forsale right? and will it come with the new spoilers u put on it

·
LOW N SLOW
629 Posts
still waitin on interior pics..

·
SE-R Princess
252 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
^^^ I'm sorry it has mint interior just been working a lot I was supposed to post pics but I keep on forgeting I'm so sorry^^^ I have a sale pending also... PLZ forgive me... I promise I'll post it tomorrow...

·
LOW N SLOW
629 Posts
ok, because im very interested in your car, and would like to look at it and possibly buy it..

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
post up some more pics of the car ill prob just come buy it outright

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.