SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i got a tranny for sale from my brother's se-r (sentraturbo)... he doesn't have the net anymore so i'm posting it up for him... no fifth gear pop out at all... the only thing is that the case is cracked... give me an offer...

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
I'll give you $100 plus shipping for it.

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
i'll give you$100 pussing shippign for it. let me know.
thanks

·
rollin 4 deep with JoeD
1,410 Posts
NissanFiend said:
i got a tranny for sale from my brother's se-r (sentraturbo)... he doesn't have the net anymore so i'm posting it up for him... no fifth gear pop out at all... the only thing is that the case is cracked... give me an offer...
I'll give you $120 and drive to your house to pick it up.

·
Use to be ^
776 Posts
bump...

and for any of you east coast guys, shipping is a b!tch... i think i got a shipping quote for you guys already... correct me if i'm wrong...

as for fixing it... i think chris from sr20development might be able to fix it... i asked him about it last time...

·
Use to be ^
776 Posts
oh... and let me give you guys some info on it... the tranny has about 15xxxx miles on it... i've only driven the tranny with my turbo setup for less than 1000 miles... i found out i cracked it when i finished my first run at famoso raceway... it shifts perfect... like i mentioned, no fifth gear whatsoever...

·
Use to be ^
776 Posts
bump... $100... prefer california pick up... i don't mind shipping to east coast, but shipping is TOO MUCH!!!

·
Use to be ^
776 Posts
TurboB13 said:
ill take the tranny. im in san diego. please email me at [email protected] and maybe we can meet somewhere in between.

chris
hey... it says that your email doesn't work... i'm up for it... how about pomona??? i can bring it down from fresno this weekend... let me know...

·
Registered
124 Posts
sounds good. I can meet you sunday. let me know where in pomona and what time. you can give me a call if you like to set this up.

chris

sentraturbo said:
hey... it says that your email doesn't work... i'm up for it... how about pomona??? i can bring it down from fresno this weekend... let me know...

1 - 13 of 13 Posts