SR20 Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
91 to 94 Stillen GD 399 maybe cheaper?

I talk to adam at Stillen. He said I can get the whole stillen kit for 399(maybe cheaper) if i can get 3(least) or more people to get it. I have two as of right now. So email me if you want to get in. Thanks

TURBOSENTRA
SR20DET Power, HKS EVC EZ(not installed), HKS TURBO TIMER(not installed), JWT ECU , Greddy catback exhaust, 3 in ATR Race Cat, 3 in downpipe, HKS plugs,Magnecor wires, Rota rims 17x7.5, AGX'S struts and Ground Controls
Now want the Stillen kit!!

·
Registered
166 Posts
he's givin you a great deal that's almost cost...jump on it!

G

·
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I know he is I need at least one more person by the end of the month. I have two people so far. Me and my friend!!! He said if I can get more people We can get it for about 350 to 380 with three or more people.

TurboSentra

G

·
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Its for the b13 if you look I post it tot he classic forum. So far I have Four people that want in. Am shooting for next month after the 5th.

TurboSentra

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ohh you can go to stillen.com to look at the kit. Or you can go you SE-R.net and look a jordon white's old b13.and GD stand for Group deal

TurboSentra

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
What are you talking about? All I'm reading is stillen kit... What stillen kit. What is it, maybe I'll get in w/ you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts