SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ive got a set of 92 cams from a jdm motor that was bought a while back....they're just sitting in garage so i want to get rid of them....good for HP on the lowport or 93-up motors....$60 shipped

also i got the stock fog lamps off of my car sitting in garage....ill sell for $25 shipped

and also some rocker arms if anyone needs them....give me a price....

·
Registered
381 Posts
whats the condition of the fog lamps? any pics? ill prolly take them. you acept paypal?

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
green se-r said:
ill probaly take the cams, do you take pay pal?
sorry guys i dont have pay pal....i can take checks or money order....ill have them sent out as soon as it clears....or can also do 2-3 day shipping but ill have to check on how much the charges are on that....let me know if you want it....

707nismo said:
whats the condition of the fog lamps? any pics? ill prolly take them. you acept paypal?
ohh and for 707nismo.....the fogs are in decent condition....one has a hairline crack down the middle but not knoticed if it were on the car....and i think i still got the hiper white bulbs or it looks sorta like bright blue to me, it is still in ther and ill include that also.....

let me know guys.....

·
TT Tuning
1,977 Posts
you still got the fogs? you should set up A pay pal account it would make things a llot easyer

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
i want the fogs, PM me with ur address so i can get a money order out on monday,, that is unless there already sold..

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
afstegg said:
you still got the fogs? you should set up A pay pal account it would make things a llot easyer
yeap....i still got the fogs....
sorry i dont have paypal....because i dont have credit card....dont want to get credit card because ill be in dept right now since im building my turbo project....but yeap still got it....they other guys never replied back....so you are the first in line now.....

here is my address....
tou ger yang
2441 e austin way
fresno, ca 93726

zipstrips said:
i want the fogs, PM me with ur address so i can get a money order out on monday,, that is unless there already sold..
your number 2 in line....if above dont want it then its yours.....

·
91 SER Richmond, VA
888 Posts
Let me know if the fogs sold, if not Ill have the money out tomorrow.

-Mike

·
4th sr20 and counting..
2,949 Posts
let me know asap if he backs out. ill get a money order out same day!!!

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
zipstrips said:
let me know asap if he backs out. ill get a money order out same day!!!
they are sold to you man.....the other guy didnt want them anymore....

address is:
Tou Ger Yang
2441 e austin way
fresno, CA 93726

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
bump..........still got the cams

·
Banned
1,292 Posts
still have the fod lights and what kinda condition are they in. let me know

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
sorry the fogs are sold to zipstrips....
oh yea and i just recieved the check yesterday....they should be comming out to you soon....

·
Registered
410 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeap still got the cams.....want them??

1 - 15 of 15 Posts