SR20 Forum banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
I <3 MILFS
859 Posts
If there is no rust on this car I am very interested. Can you call me asap at 727 480 3626 or PM me your number PLEASE. I can take this off your hands friday.

·
Now accepting donations!!
3,394 Posts
Good deal for a rust free car. Get the exterior blasted, get a coat of paint and a JDM engine, new tint and you're ready to go! Free bump!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
El Gabito said:
Good deal for a rust free car. Get the exterior blasted, get a coat of paint and a JDM engine, new tint and you're ready to go! Free bump!
Thank ye sir!

I wasn't expecting such an overwhelming response, I guess I should've asked for more. :redface:

No matter, I want the car gone - so $500 it is. I've gotten a bunch of pms so I guess I'll just respond to them in order. If the person who pm'ed me first decides not to buy the car, I'll respond to the person who pm'ed me second, and if he decides not to buy the car, then I'll respond to the third person who pm'ed me, and so on.

Thanks for your interest everyone!

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
damn, I almost want to take it. I technically have an SR20 ready for it :p

and I need a car. Is it sold yet?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Ninety-Nine SE-L said:
damn, I almost want to take it. I technically have an SR20 ready for it :p

and I need a car. Is it sold yet?
A currently holding the car for the first person who contacted me, specalk from the floridasr20s.com forum: http://floridasr20s.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=2104. If he decides not to buy the car 92_Sentra is next on the list, then boostinb13, then nissanoholic, then triniboy07, then germaine, then TuRbO, then classicred, then... lol. But if all those fall through, I'll be sure to contact you. :cool:

·
No longer a member
6,093 Posts
Actually, never mind. I would love to have a 2nd car, but I really don't have the time or money to fix 2 cars at the moment. I might keep my eye out for a 1.6 or maybe an egg, or heck, anything that runs, LOL.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts