SR20 Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1992 slate grey b13 SE-R for sale. 140k on the body. About 30k (estimated) on the motor. It has an Avenier SR20DET swap, ball bearing T25 turbo, Lancer Evo front mount, custom i/c piping and intake, Stock maf, ecu and injectors. Walbro 255lph fuel pump, kyb agx struts, h&r springs, ad22 nx2000 front brakes, stillen fstb, no-name rstb, JGY 2.5" turbo-back w/ test pipe. JGY 6-puck clutch, B&M shortshifter, urethane motor mount inserts, stillen front lip, 15" rota torques, autometer boost gauge. It also has a Kenwood head unit and a full interior, but the head liner could use some attention.

The A/C works great, could use a re-charge probably. It has a power sunroof as well as power-folding mrrors!!

The swap, i/c piping and intake was custom made/installed at APG Performance.

The car has a very small amount of surface rust on the driver side c-pillar. The rockers are clean for the most part, as well as the door jambs.

The car runs very strong on the stock ecu. The steering wheel has a small amount of play in it back and forth. The ball joints, front pads and rotors, wheel bearings, spark plug wires and spark plugs were just replaced.

I am selling this for my friend, we have no price set in stone yet. I will try to have pics up asap!

·
Registered
631 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
bump and will have pics by tomorrow or thursday.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts