SR20 Forum banner
1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
92 nx parts 4 sale or trade

ok heres the deal,

we have another nx 2000, hit in the same place that we are going to fix, so if you have a good rear drivers side 1/4 pannel and bumperskin maybe we can trade, the car is in not the best shape, its been sitting for a while and it shows, very dirty.

i am also looking for G20 parts for the new ride, leather, drivers lsd axle, ext.

the car has 150K, and is located in CT

whats gone, tranny, axels, and a few misc parts.

thanks and have a good one

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
How about the front brakes? Would possibly need everything for a Classic. Thanks.

·
I hate wrenching...
159 Posts
I have a 93 NX2000 and want a stock crank pulley that's set up for the 4-groove belt for PS/water pump (smaller diameter area), and for a 6-groove alternator/AC belt. AFAIK, we're talking a basic SR20DE engine on all of these cars.

Got one?

Also, the little plastic trim piece, passenger door, that's under the door-closing handle. It's maybe 4 x 6 inches and sorta oval.

And the left hatch lift if it's OEM and still lifting (gotta try for the impossible you know!).

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Cannibal said:
How about the front brakes? Would possibly need everything for a Classic. Thanks.
Brakes still here, the rotors are too thin and the shoes also, but the calipers are good and they include the mounting piece. 40 $ plus shipping. my zip is 06057

·
Registered
3 Posts
DansDad said:
Brakes still here, the rotors are too thin and the shoes also, but the calipers are good and they include the mounting piece. 40 $ plus shipping. my zip is 06057

Do you have rear disc brakes for this? I'd be interested in the rear disc brake assembly for both wheels.

·
I lika da turns
710 Posts
DansDad said:
How are the calipers working? Do they need to be rebuilt? Also, is the $40 just for the calipers and torque mounts (this is what you are talking about with the "mounting piece", right?)? thanks.

·
I Keep It Unique
2,423 Posts
Re: 92 nx parts 4 sale or trade

DansDad said:
ok heres the deal,

we have another nx 2000, hit in the same place that we are going to fix, so if you have a good rear drivers side 1/4 pannel and bumperskin maybe we can trade, the car is in not the best shape, its been sitting for a while and it shows, very dirty.
I can get both of the things you want from a local junkyard I found today that has an red 92 NX2000 in it.....

Grouch said:
I have a 93 NX2000 and want a stock crank pulley that's set up for the 4-groove belt for PS/water pump (smaller diameter area), and for a 6-groove alternator/AC belt. AFAIK, we're talking a basic SR20DE engine on all of these cars.

Got one?
If he doesnt, I got one....

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Cannibal said:
How are the calipers working? Do they need to be rebuilt? Also, is the $40 just for the calipers and torque mounts (this is what you are talking about with the "mounting piece", right?)? thanks.

the car is gone but the brakes front and rear were saved

·
Registered
171 Posts
I'll take the front calipers and torque members I have paypal right now.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
so did anyone pickup the front calipers, torque members, and hardware? i'll take those if not. how much for the master cylinder and hvac control unit?

·
8,148 Posts
I need two door panels. If it is possible, I will drive up and get them providing they are in good shape and the price is right. Please PM me with info from Brooklyn.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Passenger and Driver Window Motors, and passenger side window switch

·
Registered
295 Posts
I'm interested in the driver's side front fender too, altho Drummer4lifex beat me to it. If you change your mind man, let me know.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts