SR20 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Whitewall Hoosiers?
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thats a very nice car, but I'm not considering trades becuase I already have a vehicle in mind that I'll be buying once this sells.

Thanks

·
Registered
758 Posts
hey can i get some more pics to [email protected]...i was also wondering if you have any of the interior pieces that were taken out...and the car is in good enough mechanical condition to make the drive back to mississippi? Thanks

·
Whitewall Hoosiers?
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I actually dont have any of the interior pieces for this car. The previous owner didnt have any to give me and I had thought of collecting some stuff, but I just never had the time nor the spare money. The car is in great mechanical shape. I drive it everyday without a single problem, I have no worries that it wouldnt make it back to Mississippi.

I will get more pictures out to you as soon as I can. Thanks for your interest!
-Kevin

·
Whitewall Hoosiers?
644 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'm open to all offers. I'm still not excepting trades, but I'm willing to hear any offers. New car lands here next Thursday and I gotta get this car sold!

Low ballers welcome, I may just go for it. Worst I can say is "no thanks."

·
Registered
223 Posts
hey im in cali and if we could work something out i got a buddy that wants a car right now and has cash but he has like 3500 and we are in Cali soo... i need a deal to knock down the proce or meet us

1 - 18 of 18 Posts