SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Let the part out begin.....92 nx2000 im parting it out so i can pay for the new car comign to me the only thing that isnt for sale is.....anything i will need for an awd conversoin the interior is being stripped out except for the driver seat and im keeping the gauges and what not if your unsure about a part ask....what ever you need ask for it and give me an offer.....im keeping my brakes dont ask...

Jeff

EDIT:
all shipping is from 34231, figure out approx shipping then make an offer

·
Registered
47 Posts
How much for the center console and armrest? Also what condition is it in? Shipped to zip code 47138

Thanks James

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #3

make an offer

·
Registered
47 Posts
What color is it and do you have any pics?

Thanks James

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
front air splitter wtf is that? and i want to keep the ecu with the motor, and tranny....but if noone wants it all within a month im goign to go ahead and sell it.....

·
Registered
174 Posts
Need the Drivers side sun shade, and the shifter boot if its in good condition. Also, the shift knob if its stock and in decent shape. $25 for all three?

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
boots not to good, the knob is stock but no leather on it anf the sunshade.....whats that like the flip down thing or the thing that goes on the t-tops

·
Registered
174 Posts
The flip down sun visor. No thanks on the boot an knob, sounds like you got what I got.

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
drivers side/tranny mount needed if it isn't broken.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
not selling wheels or door....sorry....tranny mount make an offer...

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
serchef said:
not selling wheels or door....sorry....tranny mount make an offer...
Sent PM - also looking for Pass side steering knuckle/spindle. It's easy to remove.

50 bucks for both + shipping?

1 - 20 of 32 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.