SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Search whore
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
92 Se-r Black base model 5 speed clean title $2000.00 obo
JDM sr20de (installed by SR20DEvelopment)
2 1/2" custom exhaust
Hotshot header
Hotshot intake
JWT motor mounts
JWT ecu with NOS program
NOS Direct Port 100 shot set-up
NOS purge valve
NX bottle warmer
370cc injectors
Z32 fuel pump
Sprint springs
KYB AGX adjustable shocks
Viper alarm with remote start
less than 8,000 miles on tranny
I've had this car for 2 years and haven't had time to do anything with it and it's time for a new owner. I only put 8K miles on it since I bought and I haven't even squeezed. It runs great but could use a good tune up, some of the NOS wires hooked-up, some small interior pieces, a radio,an aftermarkt clutch (the one in there is stock but newer) and it needs a smog. It is a fast car and ran a 13.3 with the previous owner. I had a buyer but he ended up geting a DUI a couple of days ago and is now in jail. He was going to pay $2,000 but I will take any reasonalable offers. This is a great track/weekend car for a great price.

·
SE-R?
327 Posts
Hey Don!!! whats up dood!! It's Sean, I'm actually wanting to get another se-r here. How many miles are on that motor...If you could get it to pass smog and take out the nitrous...I may be willing to buy it off you. You know any body who would be willing to take my GVR-4 off my hands??

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
All I can say is DAMN!! DAMN!! DAMN!!

·
Search whore
420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Yeah smogging cars is a BITCH in CA. Not like it's really helped the air out here anyways. Anyone driven through Riverside in the summer? It seems like the mountains disappear. I have a hard time believing that my Sentra is the cause of it. Anyways, I'll have some pics up soon. They're building a new high school next to where I live so it's hard to keep it clean.

·
subzero
367 Posts
SSRSER said:
92 Se-r Black base model 5 speed clean title $2000.00 obo
JDM sr20de (installed by SR20DEvelopment)
2 1/2" custom exhaust
Hotshot header
Hotshot intake
JWT motor mounts
JWT ecu with NOS program
NOS Direct Port 100 shot set-up
NOS purge valve
NX bottle warmer
370cc injectors
Z32 fuel pump
Sprint springs
KYB AGX adjustable shocks
Viper alarm with remote start
less than 8,000 miles on tranny
I've had this car for 2 years and haven't had time to do anything with it and it's time for a new owner. I only put 8K miles on it since I bought and I haven't even squeezed. It runs great but could use a good tune up, some of the NOS wires hooked-up, some small interior pieces, a radio,an aftermarkt clutch (the one in there is stock but newer) and it needs a smog. It is a fast car and ran a 13.3 with the previous owner. I had a buyer but he ended up geting a DUI a couple of days ago and is now in jail. He was going to pay $2,000 but I will take any reasonalable offers. This is a great track/weekend car for a great price.
hey i want to buy your car. give me your number. my number is 661 428-0762

1 - 19 of 19 Posts