SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Revolutionary
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got a 92 se-r that I used for engine parts and I have some body parts and interior parts that I can't use just tell me what you need and if I have it we can make a deal.

·
I <3 MILFS
859 Posts
how do the windows roll up and down, do they go up easy or are they real hard to opperate?

·
My Ass, your face
2,431 Posts
Shape of the sunvisors? I had my headliner redone, but forgot to pull and have the visors done... they're a bit saggy. I might also be interested in the windshield if it doesn't have any pits or cracks... must be a Nissan windshield, though. What kind of shape is the drivers side front mat... my original one has a "heel" hole in it, the others are in great shape.

Peace Out,
Mark

·
Revolutionary
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the windows work great on the doors, i'll give you doors w/ windows and mirrors and panels if you want them but there all nasty for $45 a piece. Sorry vladha no visors or mats but I do have windshield and i'll trow in the side glass for $50. Tell me what you guys think.

·
Registered
4,465 Posts
Do you have the front bumper cover?

·
Revolutionary
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
ok just crush the se-r into a ball that would fit in it's own trunk, so all I have left is the doors with mirrors glass etc., trunk , sunroof, and rear bumper skin.

·
Revolutionary
830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
aren;t those strips on the door jam, if they are then I don't have them anymore, and I don't have the a/c compressor

1 - 12 of 12 Posts