SR20 Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Whats up guys. I am starting to reconsider the whole racing thing. Its so damn expensive and im starting to be consumed by anything on 2 wheels. I have this SE-R which is in the middle of my project I think. Anyways if the money is right i might think of selling it or I might consider cash and trades or straight up trades. Mind you this car was intended to be a NASA SE-R Cup car so it is a cage and race tires away. I might even get the cage put in anyway and then sell it so this post could change. I bought the car from a guy in Florida probably about a year or a little more ago. It had 100k on the odo. when I bought it. As it sits now I believe it has about 115k. All the interior is completely gone. It does have the the dasboard and the middle peice around the parking brake. There is no longer any A/C, radio, cruise control, and fog lights. I have extensively been through this car and now know that it is solid. It has seen 6 track weekends since I have had it with absolutely no problems. It was driven to and from the track each time. I think listing what this car has will be easiest way.
92' white SE-R
115K roughly
No interior-2 front seats only
All sound deadning removed
No fog lights, radio, cruise control or A/C
No sunroof
S13 Steering wheel
205/50-15 Falken Azenis-probably 35-40% left
15x6.5 Rota knockoffs ( edge racing bundle )
NX2000 brakes
1 track weekend on Carbotech XP-9 pads and their rotors
Goodridge stainless brake lines w/ ATE super blue racing fluid
1track weekend on Progress coilovers (550lb. in front 650lb. in rear) brand new
also has Ground-Control camber/caster plates brand new as well
Progress rear sway bar
No front sway bar
New control arms and outer tie rod ends (less than 10k on those)
Hotshot cold air intake
will come with completely stock exhaust ( nice and quiet, its awesome )
Silverstar headlights
New alternator
Unorthodox crank pulley and water pump pulley
new drive belts
New front crank seal
new rear main seal
Fidanza flywheel w JWT pressure plate and 00' sentra disc(less than 8k on both)
new clutch cable
All mobil 1 fluids since I have owned the car
I can realign if someone wants to daily drive it, right now its really aggressive for the track
There might be more but I can't think of anything right now. The car handles freakin amazing with the only downside being that the suspension is so stiff now the street tires can't hang at 10/10ths. Race tires are definately needed if you plan on really seeing what you got on the track. Even with street tires it can keep up with some expensive machines. There is no rust anywhere being that I bought the car from a guy in florida. The striker for the driver's door has busted through the door and that will need to be welded or just removed. Its the piece that catches the door and holds it in place when open. I don't need to sell it yet as I have other things to sell first I was just curious as to what you guys thought this car might be worth. As a possible added bonus I have a 16' double axle car trailer that I can sell with it. It has a wood bed and a tire rack. It is not pretty but it does the job and tows great. The only pics I have right now I just snagged of of euroimages website.

I know the pics suck but its just a feeler post so I think they will do. Also the guy before me had the car painted and it looks pretty good but he did a terrible job on the 93' bumper he put on. Paint is flaking off so that would need to be painted if you cared. Alright well let me know what you guys think this car might be worth. If you have some real detailed questions you can call me if you like, 804-347-0861. Thanks a lot. later
Elliot

·
Registered
821 Posts
Looooossseerrrrr....don't sell that car... finish it , put the cage in it and race it.....hell you were on a couple of seconds off a competitve Ser-Cup time with a stock motor and azenis'...with the suspension all that car needs is a cage and a set of cams......

ps. how much for the suspension ;-)

·
merely a flesh wound
15,274 Posts
And how much for the car if he buys the suspension? Picturing myself flying down there and carrying my D2 suspension under my arms. :)

C

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
It would be tough to sell it, I keep telling everyone about it and it makes me want to keep it. Oh well, thats why I put up a feeler post, i am curious what its worth or of someone had something cool to trade. Anyways....bump.

Elliot

p.s.-Harper are you considering your cup car competitive??

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I don't exactly remember, last time I was there it had the old suspension, Ground controls and extremely blown koni reds. I think around 1:36's. I don't think thats really blazing quick but I know the cup cars were running around 1:30-31's so I guess its not terrible. Whats yours??

·
Registered
821 Posts
SE-Rvious said:
It would be tough to sell it, I keep telling everyone about it and it makes me want to keep it. Oh well, thats why I put up a feeler post, i am curious what its worth or of someone had something cool to trade. Anyways....bump.

Elliot

p.s.-Harper are you considering your cup car competitive??
if you consider it is 7 seconds faster than you, yes?::redface:

oh, did i mention its the 2004 and 2005 East Ser-Cup champ:rolleyes:

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Congratulations you beat 1 car...

oh, and did I mention its not smart to insult your one and only crew chief who has the final say in your lug nut torque before you go out...remember that ****!

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Figure id mention that my 2005 Subaru Legacy GT is also for sale.Its silver with black cloth, 6 disc, heated seats, all stock. There s 9k miles on it. Car is pretty damn quick, ask Eric Rosen...HAHA. Anyway im asking 21,700 which is my pay off. Sticker on the car was 26,900 I believe then there was tip, title, license. I think 21K is a good deal. Let me know if anyone is interested I can get pictures

·
Registered
148 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its not for sale at the moment, i was just testing the waters. But the legacy is definately for sale

·
wants to go play
2,230 Posts
SE-Rvious said:
Congratulations you beat 1 car...

oh, and did I mention its not smart to insult your one and only crew chief who has the final say in your lug nut torque before you go out...remember that sh*t!
Or how much gas you get.... ;)

1 - 17 of 17 Posts