SR20 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Banned
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
greetings all ,due to some unexpected money issues , im forced to sell my beloved b13 ..ill tell u a lil history on the car first....this car started with a pulsar gti-r motor..the former owner swapped over the pulsar brakecalipers and rotors,,its got a maxima fuel pump, new brakes pads ...clean interier,,some paint chipping and fading but its clean exterier ,,the kid took the engine out to rebuild it .. so i bought the shell of the car...i just recently put in a primera 10:1 motor ..4 new motor mounts from the factory and brackets ..new starter , injectors, brand new stage 1 street clutch ,,new fidanza flywheel,,new hoses, i got a new obx R stering wheel. new fuel filter...its got yellow lowering springs,,arospeed i think ..and its got a 2.5 '' exhaust from the primera header back ...,,...the body is in great shape ..i will be taking offers ,,not a set price ...i got pics of me installing everything and upon reguest i will send pics of the car now...contact 954-593-9373 "andrew"
and to see pics right away visit floridasr20s.com under members rides its in the se-r section n/a header #3 andrews se-r .. its red with blk stock rims and a blk hood ....

also in the florida forum it says its got a jdm ecu,,but i changed it to the usdm ecu,,u can have the jdm also .....

thanx andrew

1 - 7 of 7 Posts