SR20 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Corner Happy
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Shes finnally up for sale, and For good now. My S13 has finnally takin over and I need to sell this thing! NO FIFTH GEAR POP OUT!!

Engine: Bone stockys, except for some solid motor mount inserts( forgot what brand)

Footwork: heres where all the cool stuff are :D
D2 Coilovers
Whiteline 4pt & Progress 3pt Brace
Progress rear sway bar
Active tuning Rear strut bar
Nismo front strut bar

AD22 Calipers & rotors upgrade
included actra set of brake pads

Progress front sway bar, not installed but will be included
Hyperco gen 2 springs, Fronts only and not installed of course
Extra set of B13 SE-R rims
and 3 B14 SE-R rims

Interior:
JDM Z32 shift nob
Panasonic MP3 player deck
Inifity speakers on all four corners

Exterior:
Tsuru front end
SE-L rimsys
pretty much stock look

ahhh for the bad =( dings & scratch's. front end was in an accident, But I had the bumper pulled and straightened( no damage to core support) BUT I didnt replace the bumper skin. the passenger side headlight and sidemarker needs replacing =X
Windsheild has a crack in it all the way across :( Trunk latch is broken so the trunk doesnt stay closed, I was thinking of buying some locking Hood pins and using em on the trunk.( awsome!)

The car was my Daily driver, and autocross car. it did an awsome job in autocrossing, but i was never able to take it to its full potential since i got lazy and didnt buy any sticky tires for it.

Oh yea some maintenance deals:
Changed alternator
Axles
Tranny
Rack&Pinion
Fuel pump
Fuel Filter
New clutch cable from a GA16DE (clutch is smooth as butter!)

Price!! 3200 OBO dont be shy to bargain with me. Low ballers will be met with a swift kick to the nuts !

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
wow that car must be tight as hell up front looks nice free bump

·
Corner Happy
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
wow so many SE-R's just popped up for sale in washington! well im lowering the price but not sure how much, so if your interested hit me up come look at the car kick the tires and ill cut it loose for an awsome deal or something.

AIM WTPHaNG
#425 772 1130
Email: [email protected]

·
Turd Furgeson
3,935 Posts
On the east coast you'd have to turn your phone off. This car is very sticky at auto-x even w/o new tires.

·
Always Dubbin'
807 Posts
bump for a clean car.. i wish i could buy this and turbo it

·
Corner Happy
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump! Call me for new Low low price with everything thats listed!

·
Registered
1,456 Posts
Wow!!! the Progress front Lower Arm Brace Fits with the WhiteLine 4 Point Arm Brace!!! Awesome!! I gotta get me a Progress front one then.....that thing has got to be a go cart!!!

·
Beware....THE BEAR!!
1,730 Posts
or like a week, same difference:rolleyes:

·
Corner Happy
172 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Sorry to bump this, but I would like to confirm the car is sold!... you snooze you lose!

1 - 19 of 19 Posts