SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
The champ is here
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
It's back up for sale!. i acually need the $ for but please dont lowball me, my shell is clean better than half of those shells that u find no rust and it comes with alot of expensive parts.. 800 THIS WEEKEND :)

·
Registered
11 Posts
could you give me a call or text

Hi my name is bo i have some questions about your car could u call me 440-342-1003 iam in ohio so iam not to far away

·
Registered
1,101 Posts
did you build the cage to pass nhra specs? You can keep all of the cosmetic stuff, exhaust,rear sway bar. Give me a price without that stuff if only the cage will pass inspection if not than dont worry about it. Thanks

·
The champ is here
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
the car was a ex scca car so that cage was built with that in mind... bump

·
The champ is here
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I AM NOT PARTING OUT, EITHER IT SELLS THE WAY IT IS FOR I PUT MY MOTOR BACK IN AND KEEP IT...

·
Registered
420 Posts
well you did say you were considering to part it out and if morgans432 want just the roll caged body what other choice will you have? im pretty sure you"ll get more than $2200 for everything........yeayea, im saying this because there are parts i would like to have also...lol

·
SERtified
937 Posts

·
Registered
420 Posts
is that a slick on that rim int he background? are they for sell?

·
Registered
11 Posts
hope your get away was fun

hey i would like to buy the car for 1500 the headlights and a couple other thing dont mean to much to me but if we can work it out let me know i will plan the trip for sunday o it is bo from ohio o ya the coil overs dont need them either c if we can work it out

·
b13 all the way
128 Posts
bro you already put time, money n more. it looks very nice. jst keep in put the engine n jst use it for fun. gl thou.

ps. very nice clean project to start.

·
The champ is here
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
bro you already put time, money n more. it looks very nice. jst keep in put the engine n jst use it for fun. gl thou.

ps. very nice clean project to start.
im starting to think i will, i get offers but ppl lowball me and i just ignore them.. thanks for the compliments

·
The champ is here
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
back up for sale no time to work on it anymore. need the money for bills

·
LOW N SLOW
629 Posts
all it needs is a motor? tranny still in there and everything?

·
The champ is here
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Motor and tranny is all it needs.. I have a motor and tranny but that a different sale!

·
The champ is here
478 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Serious offers can call or txt me anytime of the day 917 662 5008 ask for Sean.. Thank you all for looking :)

1 - 20 of 48 Posts