Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Mike?

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
El Chingon
892 Posts
Although I'm not answering you're original question but.... You're going to use a tranny from a '92? How are you going to mount the crank angle sensor? That's the only real problem I see with that.

------------------
David
'98 Super Black SE w/stuff

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Drill hole in case

Hmmm... how hard would it be to swap the cases?

·
_______
3,640 Posts
Case swapping would be real hard. The 98 case dosent have room for the LSD. And you need both axles. Now my question.. What about 5th gear pop out? If I were you I'd go with a 95 trans. No bugs and all the sensors will fit correctly. yO!

·
www.motorists.org
3,047 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Well it's a tranny Eric has. It got the 5th gear popout fixed two weeks before the car it was in got wrecked and it hasn't been in a car since.

Should have realized that about the case. Duh

Both axle, aight. Bout how much will that run me? Will they take my stockers as cores?

------------------
Ben98SentraSE
98 Sentra SE TURBO

·
Registered
705 Posts
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Mike Gosselin:
Case swapping would be real hard. The 98 case dosent have room for the LSD. And you need both axles. Now my question.. What about 5th gear pop out? If I were you I'd go with a 95 trans. No bugs and all the sensors will fit correctly. yO!</font>
Ray K has a 95 or 96 i cant remember which.

------------------
Ryan Walsh, 1997 200sx SE-R w/ ES mounts, JWT s4's, AEBS 4-1, PR CAI, Greddy cat-back, Sportlines/AGX's, Bridgestone re730's, Stillen GTR grill

1 - 6 of 6 Posts