SR20 Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Clean 1993 classic white B13 for sale in Tennessee...
$1800 obo...

This car has gotten me through some rough times and it's hurts to have to let it go but I have to for personal reasons.

Check out the link for pics...
Yahoo! Photos - lucky_von's Photos - Sentra Se-R

Many simple upgrades including Megan Racing Exhaust, Nismo Seats (not authentic Nismo), NGK spark plugs/wires, 17" wheels, painted brake calibers, kenwood MP3/CD player, all upgraded speakers (Kicker 6.5"), skyline steering wheel, razo pedals, Nismo shift knob, many more to list

:(

·
jdm & eudm...
250 Posts
where in Tennessee are you located? car have any rust? any 5th gear popout problems? do you have stock parts? are you willing to sell with all stock parts for lower price? clean title? maybe interested located in tallahassee florida pm me with details and send day time pictures to [email protected]

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The car is located in Wartrace, TN.

No rust what so ever on the car. The price includes all OEM parts (SE-R Seats, steering wheel). The only mechanical problem is the clutch... the clutch needs replacement. Clean title.

·
bitemyshinymetalass
1,240 Posts
Where did you find the emblem for the center of the wheel? Have the same wheel on my B13 but just a gaping hole, don't have the horn.

Sorry not in the market just having bought one, good luck with your sale - looks great!

·
bitemyshinymetalass
1,240 Posts
Did u save the GTR center that came with that wheel? I see it in your pics, THAT I would buy in a minute.
Thanks

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yeah, the GTR ceter is still there, it's just covered with a SER emblem I got off of Ebay.

·
Registered
32 Posts
I have seen those seats before, and they looked decent. How do they feel? Do they seem to be alright quality. I'm tall and about a 34" waist, think they would fit me alright or be too tight?

·
Registered
203 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I have seen those seats before, and they looked decent. How do they feel? Do they seem to be alright quality. I'm tall and about a 34" waist, think they would fit me alright or be too tight?
They should fit you just fine... I have a 32" waist and I feel tiny in the seats... The seats are a bit tall though, but they are comfortable. I got the brackets from wedgengineering and they suck. The brackets were $350 and they didn't even bold up correctly. :rant:

·
SleEpEr Mode
733 Posts
Wow..bump for a nice car....Do you have any more pics?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts