SR20 Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
55 Posts
93 eclipse 5 speed that had the 1.8 engine in it and I bought a JDM 92 4g63 2.0 engine from soko to put in it. Did the swap and got the car runinng drove for three days and now the car wont start I believe its something to do with electrical are the timming jumped.I have a 2.0 turbo wiring harness but it would not work I also have a 91 2.0 wiring harness and it again would not work. I also have the original 1.8 wiring harness and three ecu's Two from 2.0s and one from 1.8. The engine right now has the valve cover off. the cams have been token out and I broke the timming belt trying to get the cams out but they come with the car . It has a brand new starter, alternator, belts,new exedy clutch and also has a brand new ACT lightene flywheel.
Also a turbo maf sensor . It would not take much to make this car turbo. All you will need is the turbo this 2.0 engine is the six bolt pattern and after doing some investigating I belive this engine that soko sent me was a turbo engine of course with out the turbo. Body of car is in fair condition and is primered black . Interior is in good conditon. It has brand new tires on it and brakes.
I want to try to sell because I have put $2300 dollars into this swap and is tired of fooling with it. I am ASKING $700 are bo for everything or would consider trade for 200sx se-r parts . The car is in Greeneville TN. Which is about 50 miles north of Knoxville. Buyer is responsible for pic up...
Thanks for looking .
ACTUALLY THE FIRST $400 TAKES IT

more pics
http://www.kydsm.com/gallery/showgallery.php?cat=500&ppuser=636&password=

·
Registered
758 Posts
i might give you 200 if you tow it down here to me.

·
Registered
758 Posts
lol, thats fawkin great...26, lol

1 - 6 of 6 Posts