SR20 Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Robusto
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I recently purchased this, The body has too much rust to be saved (unless someone has a body shop or $4000 to have new rear shock towers welded in) so I am keeping the motor itself and parting the rest of the car out.

Anybody need any NX2K parts? post here or shoot me a PM.

·
keeps on going
379 Posts
what condition are the t-tops and seals in? also do u have the little piece of weather stripping right below the rear windshieled washer nozzle? whats the condition of the console lid too?

·
Autocrosser
263 Posts
robchaos19 said:
I recently purchased this, The body has too much rust to be saved (unless someone has a body shop or $4000 to have new rear shock towers welded in) so I am keeping the motor itself and parting the rest of the car out.
I replaced my rear strut towers for $2000 Canadian. The parts are still available from Nissan.

What colour is the interior?

·
Robusto
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I replaced my rear strut towers for $2000 Canadian. The parts are still available from Nissan.

What colour is the interior?
Well theres also a bit of rust on the frame rail that would need to be taken care of to...all in all even $2000 is too much for me :( . I am dissapointed too. I really wanted an NX. The only option I really have, given my financial situation, is to keep the motor so I can build it up N/A to drop into my Sentra SE-R, and part out the NX.
for interior color I wanna say black, but I might be wrong my memory isn't too good and i've had the car a short period of time. all other questions will be answered tommorow as well after I get back to the car and take a look.

·
Spaceman Spiff
317 Posts
Hi.

Is it the "electric" blue? 5-speed? abs/no abs?

How much for the passenger side front fender? And how "rust-free" is it, considering the rust problems you seem to be having elsewhere?

Also, what condition is the drivers side axle in? Price?

(if figuring shipping, i'm at 27330)

thanks a bunch,

nathan

·
Robusto
2,699 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
this partout is on hold for a week or two. I have had a change of heart and decided I want to do all I can to save this car. For anyone who can help, check here.
For everyone else, just hang tight there is still a chance I am parting this car out. I will PM whoever has posted or pmed me as soon as I know whether I'm in fact getting rid of this car or not. should be a week or so.
Thx

·
Registered
494 Posts
robchaos19 said:
this partout is on hold for a week or two. I have had a change of heart and decided I want to do all I can to save this car. For anyone who can help, check here.
For everyone else, just hang tight there is still a chance I am parting this car out. I will PM whoever has posted or pmed me as soon as I know whether I'm in fact getting rid of this car or not. should be a week or so.
Thx
Good luck with the restoration.

·
Still not my president
5,173 Posts
All of the motor mounts and the brackets...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.