SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I have my daily driver for sale. It is a great car but I have too many cars and I need to sell them to get my garage clear. This one is for sale.

1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R (Bone stock) all original 89k
Kenwood CD player(flipdown)
Sony Speakers all around
5speed
Sunroof
Exedy stage 1 clutch(was installed by previous owner)

Parts not installed:
Tsuru Headlights w/grille and corners
KYB GR2's(Brand new in box)
Hyperco Gen 2's (Slightly used)
Fiber images CF hood

The Bad:
-This car has rust problems on the rocker next to the rear tires. No other place on the car has this problem, just from sitting on a grassy driveway it created this problem.
- The sunroof isnt aligned properly, it closes tightly but I tried to open it one day and it went off line. I am sure its an easy fix but I dont use the sunroof so I made sure it was tight for no leaks and it is fine.

The car is currently sitting on B14 SE-L wheels with Falken Fuzion ZRI 205/50/15's and has Tsuru Taillights installed. I drive this car back and forth to work which is 5 miles away from my house. It is a great car. I was going to have it aligned once I put the Suspension on the car. For the right price it will be sold with B14 SE-R wheels and for a GREAT Price I will sell it with the SE-L wheels on it. The Tsuru taillights are also not included in the sale unless a price is agreed upon.

This is my personal car and I am not in a rush to sell it but it would be nice to clear out the garage.

Make me a reasonable offer but I am looking for somewhere around $3500/obo(emphasized) for it. I will have pics up shortly. Thanks

·
I'm Coming For You
1,335 Posts
Kinda interested but I am not sure where you are getting that price from.

I would like to see pictures of the rust is basically what I am getting at lol.

·
Registered
229 Posts
U have any pics of it?

·
Registered
1,715 Posts
id be interested in the hood if you decide to sell it seperate if not bump for a good guy

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
The parts that are extra are not being sold by themselves. They either get sold with the car or not.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts