SR20 Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Nissan Mania D. S. T. inc
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
93 Se-r jdm swap sr20 In PA 30 mins from philly

93 Nissan Sentra se-r​
This has been a great car for me My girlfriend goes to college 4 hours away and I used this car for the trips to see her. Its probally done the trip about 10 times and I never had a problem.
Mods
Jdm sr 20 that was rebuilt before it was installed has almost 10,000 miles on it now
automatic trans a G20 computer giving it very firm shifting and a higher rev limiter. Have stock computer to help smooth out the shifting if desired.
No p/s
CAI
No cat exhaust with side dump
strut bar frt
16 inch motegi's with 225/55/16 in the frt and 205/45/16 in rear
coil overs in the front stock in rear have coilovers for rear
rolled front fenders
new rear brakes about 5000 miles ago
New frt fog lights
35% tint in all windows

One of the most solid B13 i've ever seen theres only one spot of rust and its only minor surface rust on the right quarter below the tail light
Its 15 years old the paint its starting to show its age but with a good wash it always shines. The paint color is maroon and I believe the cars been repainted once.
the tyres are starting to get worn out I just inspected it as I am a mechanic at a local Nissan dealership and The fronts just pass inspection.
The interior is in good shape but there is some very minor wear and the sunvisors are falling apart.

Thats pretty much all I can think of I'm open to any offers or trades. The car will also be listed on ebay and i will provide a link once its on and I do have the option to end the sale early due to private sale.

Price- $2000 obo

·
nissan perfected V-tec
860 Posts
bump

haha!!! ur silly!! :rofl: thats no jdm!! :squint:

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
n e way i bought the motor from jgy they claime it was the j spec version of our usdm sr 20 which pretty much made it have a different exhuast manifold and a little higher compression with the black center of the valve cover. But ne way it was all pulled apart by myself when i got it and I rebuilt the whole thing like I said I work for nissan and have had no troublem with this car since the rebuild.
thanks
brad

·
Ruby Red SE-R
1,578 Posts

·
nissan perfected V-tec
860 Posts
PM me

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
tranny

I also have the parts to make it manual ex. a tranny if it sells for 2000 and someone wants it manual supply the trans and i can swap it

·
Registered
507 Posts
Give me a break...

That is a 92 SR20DE without an EGR or a High Pressure power steering mount.
I can't see why you would remove the mount; when it can break.
Then again, you wouldn't be able to fit the Ebay Strut bar on; with that useless piece of steel, in the way.

Nice!

·
194 Posts
Discussion Starter #16 (Edited)
Give me a break...

That is a 92 SR20DE without an EGR or a High Pressure power steering mount.
I can't see why you would remove the mount; when it can break.
Then again, you wouldn't be able to fit the Ebay Strut bar on; with that useless piece of steel, in the way.

Nice!
well way to be a dick but anyway after going and buying a boosted se r from fred at kc racing i found out some info on my current motor in this car. It is an sr20 from japan but its exactly the same as the usdm one the only diffrence is the jdm ones have a diffrent exhaust manifold and I have the usdm intake on with the egr stuff. If i would have been a member of the forum before i built this car i wouldn't have bought a motor from jgy but oh well my loss. And oh yea the strut bars a megan and the car does not have p/s I think if I can put an rb20 in a s12 200sx I can build a dahm sentra. So get your **** straight.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts