Not open for further replies.
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
SE-R
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
1993 Nissan Sentra SE-R - Black, sunroof
189,843 miles

I'm reluctantly selling my black 1993 Sentra SE-R because I bought a Miata a few weeks ago and desperately need some space cleared in the driveway. The car was originally purchased by my brother 8 months ago as an alternate vehicle. The previous owner was a college professor who had no idea what he had on his hands. I fell in love with it after driving it and traded cars with him in back in January. The car has served me tremendously well as a daily driver over the past few months and never gave me any problems whatsoever. The car is stock (aside from a K&N drop-in and the timing set at 17 degrees) and has been never been driven abusively. I realize how hard to find these cars are to find (especially in New England!) so I'd like to have this ad posted here for a week or so before I put it up anywhere else so hopefully another enthusiast will take it.

The Good/New Parts
- Never any 5th gear problems, ever
- VLSD still works great
- Tires
- Starter
- Water pump
- Tune up parts plugs/wires/distributor
- Flex pipe/exhaust work
- Front brake pads and rotors
- Clutch cable
- Silverstar bulbs
- Extra set of stock wheels
- Recent clutch
- Recent battery
- Seats in excellent shape, aside from a spring poking through the drivers seat

The Bad
- Headliner removed
- Small rust spot on passenger rear quarter
- Paint has typical scratches and small dents, but no fade or peeling
- Currently unregistered, has been off the road for two weeks
- Could use rear rotor/pads

The price is $1,500 or best offer, I would prefer a local sale. The car is located in North Reading, Massachusetts, 20 minutes north of Boston off of I-93. Please contact me directly via PM or in this thread.

·
SE-R
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
That is correct. I'm sorry but I need to clear some space, if that wasn't an issue I wouldn't be selling it.

·
Fast and unobtrusive....
375 Posts
"Headliner removed" as in "Peeling, rotted cloth removed from cardboard backer,"
or as in "whole headliner removed, cardboard & all, gone forever"?

·
SE-R
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Removed and gone forever.

·
SE-R
254 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Car is still available...

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
Status