SR20 Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have 94 sentra se-r clean no rust to b found in it great ride i have no problems with it ive had it for a year now 196 k miles on it engine running great never miss an oil change on it, interior is clean the only thing is roof fabric is comming off nothing mayor ive hold it down with some pins other than that the seats rugs everithin is ok on it, the otside of the car couple of scratches some little bumps u have to b really close to see them on the pass side the lock is pop out someone broke into the car to steal mi sound system, the engine ive only change the headers and pipes on it megan headers and 2" pipes has a nice sound. i dont want to let go of the car its a great ride mad economic on gas and super fun to drive it has a lot of power, but its time to get a bigger car for the upcoming of the new family menber i just need to get a bigger car, im asking for 1500 ive seen cars in worse condition then mine go for more, so just let me know if interested

·
Reppin' Inskip Nissan!
213 Posts
does it come with the rims in the pic on the left? and ill be commmin from rhode island yoou think itd make the 5 hour trip?

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeah it goes with the rims the only thing is u will have to fix one of the rims i had them on for this winter and i skid it hit the curv so it got i little dent, the air started leaking so i put the stock ones in the front ive never had the time to go an get it fix. but yeah the car is going with the rims

·
LOW N SLOW
629 Posts
trade for a 98 sentra?

·
Registered
1,281 Posts
is that a tsuru headlight kit on it

·
Nut Hugger Bandwagon
2,558 Posts
I am interested do you have anymore pics and are you available on monday for me to see the car

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.