SR20 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1,012 Posts
oh my god, that is a cherry!!! i wish i had the money to get my 5th se-r. but the money is tight right now. bump for a fresh car

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
Thats BS. Ask them how many miles are on the car itself. IIRC the first time he listed it he said it had a JDM motor in it and stated the real mileage on the car. Now he is just making a guess as to how many miles are on the motor.

Maybe Im wrong though. But I dougt it.

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
I asked, but no replied...43 for a 93 hummm...
Despite of that, I did asked if it had 43K, why the new muffler on the rear? Rust for a car kept indoor for the last 10 years...BS agreed. So many scammer on Ebay these days, indeed it was sad.

·
Air filter cleaner masta
4,218 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
I am sorry guys about posting this. I thought it had 43k on it. It looks really good in the pictures. Sorry again

·
The ELITE NX2k Bredren!
5,150 Posts
MarkSR20 PLEASE DONT BE SORRY. You are looking out for us guys who are looking for SR20 powerd cars. Good looking out and Thanks! I was just pissed because he tried to sell the car under false pretences!

·
Registered
151 Posts
Blackbird said:
I asked, but no replied...43 for a 93 hummm...
Despite of that, I did asked if it had 43K, why the new muffler on the rear? Rust for a car kept indoor for the last 10 years...BS agreed. So many scammer on Ebay these days, indeed it was sad.
I take it you are not famaliar with New England. It doesnt matter where you keep your car, its gonna rust unless you wash it every day.

·
Registered
72 Posts
'94 sentra E, 162,000 miles, driven every winter through sand salt and whatnot (they salt the roads here on a good day, the cars turn white) maroon color. IMMUNE TO RUST!!!

1 - 9 of 9 Posts