SR20 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
stirring but plain-faced
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have personally done ALL of the work on the car, no "shops" have ever touched it. Many parts have also been replaced in addition to the performance ones. I have nearly all the receipts for everything on the car if anyone wants to see them. The car went [email protected] on the old T25 at only 9psi and is much faster now. The New turbo and fuel setup has only been on for about 1500 miles now, and has seen no more than 10psi. I have not had a chance to take it to the drag strip but the car pulls HARD. The car is very reliable and recently was taken on an 900 mile road trip with no problems at all.

Problems:

The cars paint is not in the greatest shape but looks good with wax, as you can see in the pics. The driver seat has a small tear, but the rest of the interior is in good shape. The passenger side fender has a small dent in it, but i have a source for a new fender and i can fix it before the car is sold if you want. The 72lb program idle bad when the car is cold, but tha is mainly because i have not had the time to mess with fine tuning the idle because im in school and living in a dorm.

I would like to get around $8500 OBO for the car seeing as i have nearly 9K into it in parts alone. I am open to all offers and maybe even some trades. Im sure im leaving some things out in the list so email me with any questions and for pics until i can get a good host for them.

[email protected]

94" Sentra SE-R
85,xxx miles

Engine:
- BB DET from JGY(less than 10K since its been in the car)
- Full solid motor mount set

Exhaust:
-revhard manifold
-high temp coated
-Tial 35mm
-Garrett T3/T04E (57 trim, .60 A/R / Stage III turbine, .63 A/R)
-coated exhaust housing
-less than 600 miles of use
-2.5" to 3" DP with flex section
-Daves asspipes 3" exhaust with test pipe

Intake:
-3" intake pipe
-greddy/trust filter with velocity stack
-2" before IC 2.5" after IC piping
-T bolt clamps and silicone couplers at every connection
-26"x6.5"x3" FMIC
-turbo XS type H-34 BOV

Driveline:
-clutch specialties clutch & PP
-new 6 puck sprung disk(less than 1000 miles on it)
-ES shifter bushings on stock shifter
-Redline heavyweight shockproof gear oil
-rebuilt transmission with less than 1000 miles

Fuel/metering:
-JWT ECU
-300ZX MAF
-MSD 72lb injectors
-JGY rail
-Aeromotive FPR
-walbro 255lph pump

Brakes:
-NX fronts
-metal master pads
-new rear pads and rotors(less than 1500 miles)

Suspension:
-GYB GR2
-Eibach Prokit

Wheels & Tires:
-15" bronze rota attack
-205/50/15 Kumho Ecsta 712
-2 new 205/50/15 BFG G-force drag radials(not mounted)

Interior/gauges:
-Autmeter Sport Comp
-boost
-water temp
-oil pressure
-EGT(with team RIP probe)
-Nismo shift knob
-JVC CD player
-Sony speakers(in front only)

Fuel/metering:
-JWT ECU
-300ZX MAF
-MSD 72lb injectors
-JGY rail
-Aeromotive FPR

Misc:
-summit battery relocation
-PC valve cover
-stainless oil feed using stock DET feed port
-ES LCA bushing not installed
-dual stage boost controller activated by fog light switch
-Clifford alarm(needs new remote)
-hood pin
-starter interupt
-exterior and interior proximity sensors
-Dual 10.5" high flow pusher rad. fans

Extra Parts:
-nearly complete lowport motor
-not assembled
-alot of random SE-R related stuff
-AN fittings to build stainless oil return

·
Shift_UK SR20
324 Posts
can u send picts to [email protected] i have cash in hand man my firend wreched his car and he got the insurance money so its all there please i am extremly interested

·
Shift_UK SR20
324 Posts
hey man i live in va what can we do on delivery

·
stirring but plain-faced
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
akes200ser said:
hey man i live in va what can we do on delivery

I am more than willing to ship the car. Please email me if you are serious and want to work something out.

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
Hey guy's this is a nice car. I can't believe Ryan is sellin it :( Someone is gonna get a hell of a deal.

·
Registered
722 Posts
bump for one of the nicest SE-Rs in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Ryan has done a good job on this car, and he did indeed do all the work on it himself.

·
Registered
430 Posts
pdr said:
bump for one of the nicest SE-Rs in Dallas/Ft. Worth. Ryan has done a good job on this car, and he did indeed do all the work on it himself.
Bump... I've never seen the car in person but I've heard it's legendary here in the DFW...one of VERY few super clean turbo B13s in the DFW area.

·
stirring but plain-faced
993 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
legendary.........

Damn guys thanks. I hope i can sell the car pretty soon because there is a nice roller fox body that i have my eye on.

·
Shift_UK SR20
324 Posts
sale pending my ass, this guy no matter how nice he or the car is funked me over, my lil bro was set to get this thing we had the money and a signed contract from this guy and he didn't sell the car, wtf man that was wrong u told em alll about the car and got him so excited we went a got extra money for the shipping and did everything that you asked and at the last min you fell thourgh thats pretty shitty sorry guys i hate to let go like that but its not right to do stuff like that, if u say your gonna do something you better damn well do it

·
Registered
1,908 Posts
akes200ser said:
sale pending my ass, this guy no matter how nice he or the car is funked me over, my lil bro was set to get this thing we had the money and a signed contract from this guy and he didn't sell the car, wtf man that was wrong u told em alll about the car and got him so excited we went a got extra money for the shipping and did everything that you asked and at the last min you fell thourgh thats pretty shitty sorry guys i hate to let go like that but its not right to do stuff like that, if u say your gonna do something you better damn well do it
I talked to him and the deal sounded a little flakey to me. He's gonna keep the car. Just build your own if ya can. Ya know this car has almost 10k in parts alone. Have a nice day :)

1 - 20 of 21 Posts