SR20 Forum banner

95 240 se for sale

827 views 15 replies 6 participants last post by  smellfish 
#1 ·
If there are any lookers out there that will be wanting to buy one in the next month or so, please let me know. i will post more soon.

#4 ·
i am giving the car a spray on the fenders, hood and bumper because my friend that had it primed it because the paint was chipped from highway. i work at a body shop so it will be done right too. The bags were blown off at one time. so the dash is kinda cracked around the pass side and there is cracks in the steering wheel. i put a new clutch in it about two months ago but i figure thats all getting ripped out due to the det. has 89,000 miles about too.

#11 ·
the link at the bottom goes to the pics. the car now has black fenders, hood, and front bumper. the airbags were once blew off by a frienf mine that told me he hit a tree going ten mph. so the dash is cracked and the steering wheel cover is too. and it has an exhaust leak. The factory rims rae now painted black and cleared

#13 ·
hmmm, dunno, i may be trading for 200sx or 2 se-rs and a G. i 'll let you know though

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.