SR20 Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i have a 95 ser...not obd 2 tested, it has GC coilovers, kyb agx adjustables, nx brake upgrade, cold air intake, b&m short throw shifter, stock wheels, and 17 inch wheels also. its got like 190k on it still runs strong, i ran consistent 16.2's on the 17's like 5 runs this weekend at silver dollar raceway so its still strong i hate to sell it i love it to death but need money. im asking 2500 anybody want it call me 404-281-0054 im in marietta georgia

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
i also have a 500$ cd/mp3 player with all the speakers kenwood done and a 300$ sub setup

·
Registered
232 Posts
:eek: I cant believe this I just bought a 96 200sx SE-R for 3300 and you are selling yours for 2500 should of been more paicent. Im in Columbus Ga.

Good luck

·
Registered
22 Posts
neoVVL said:
:eek: I cant believe this I just bought a 96 200sx SE-R for 3300 and you are selling yours for 2500 should of been more paicent. Im in Columbus Ga.

Good luck
i'm hoping i can get it.....trying to convert from a honda to a nissan......too many damn hondas on the road......maybe my buyer will come through and then i'll end up with this....still want some pics though

·
zoom-zoom driver
576 Posts
I'm interested. I'll be down there this weekend to look at it.

·
Registered
551 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Decided Not To Sell My Car Dont Have Available Funds When I Sell To Have Reliable Means Of Transportation Sorry

1 - 11 of 11 Posts