SR20 Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hey guys,

trying to get into a stock 95 ser. looking for any advice on the best way to get started working on the car. right now i'm on a limited budget but would like to get a decent turbo kit on the car by end of the summer. the car has 130k on it. i was thinking before the turbo, doing some minor suspension work and full exhaust. let me know if you have any ideas or tips you could share with me. much appreciated.

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
make sure everything else is in top-notch order:
1. full tuneup
2. change all fluids
3. If you're sure you're going to go turbo, don't do any mods that you'll have to get rid of later - I wouldn't do the exhaust yet... but you could do a 91 intake cam, maybe get a JWT POP filter, UR pulleys, brakes, suspension, etc.

·
Registered
470 Posts
Motor Mounts, def. Motor mounts. You can upgrade you fuel filter & it won't hurt neither.

·
Registered
193 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
guys, i appreciate the advice youve given me so far, and i have been doing a bunch of research as well. hopefully you wont mind me continuing with the questions. keep the replies coming, i can use all the advice i can get
thanks, rich

·
-John-
690 Posts
Just remember a lot of people on here have answered almost every question you can think of, I found that out the hard way. Up top is a search engine you can run and if you can't find what you need there first then post up the questions. I know it makes this more of a search engine than a forum but it gets you what your here for. Good luck with your Se-R

1 - 7 of 7 Posts