SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 550 Posts

·
Registered
132 Posts
ok before u read this i must apologize for last time..i had someone say they want it and so i wsnt on heer for a long time, then when i realized they didnt i couldnt figure out how to post pics....the sacr is now up for sale again and i realized 9500 was way too much but to me it still wasnt fair..its my first car i ever had, ive had it for over 4 years now along with many other cars after it, my intentions were to never sell it but i need the money i bought finally anohter car that needs work..a 2003 350z...i drove that supra and didnt like it, well the 1300hp one in th eoriginal post...im a straight up nissan guy......so theres my apology and heres the car...now it needs some things NOT ALOT...here they are as follows
1.new starter 135$ for new one ..free one from junkyard
2.intake filter, 40$( i have the custom piping for it to fit on ..u need a k&n skinny filter)
3.intercooler piping on the hot side, real easy. mine never came back i had a new one made and im still waiting.....(maf adapter, bov flange, i have all the piping) just needs that
4.dp cut and welded in a differeent angle..its 40$ i put a different setup on it and i forgot to get this done..
5. solenoid for bc 55$
6. fogger nozzle, jets for watevr shot u want ...total 60$

fenders and trunk are bein painted as we speak.......same color..purple...

i ahve a fully custom 1995 200sx se-r which i have had for about 4 years now..i originaly bought it red and stock off a amherst police officer who was def hate to say it but he was a geezer. so it was def not beat on! but it is a 5spd and has 80k miles on it on the chassis... ok now here are a list of mods and stuff:

exterior....
black fogged side marker lenses from japan
car is painted a custom purple that i made with numerous pearls and metallics..witha black sport roof...which by sayin that i mean i painted the roof black like a 240...
i made a custom grille for it witha custom turbo badge i made outta urathane and a turbo sticker..
custom front bumper made by me...it has the front cut out to fit the intercooler and a scoop on the passenger side molded on which is were my cold air intake from the turbo comes out...the intake sticks about 2 inches out of the bumper for maximum flow and best cooling and its able to breath better...
the side skirts are painted black with chip gaurd and then painted over with a viper black paint and cleared..
i have carbon fiber halo head lights...
powdrecoated the ser rims black for now..with i think like 195s on it brand new..i am waiting on my 235s but i ahve to roll the fenders to put these on so i havent painted them yet and will be doin this prolly wehn spring break is over...then they will be painted...
car is lowered 4 inches..yea its slammed and looks great
on dropzone coilovers and newer se-r shocks
interior...
i have a 5 in monster tach w/shift light
black knights boost controller from japan
short throw shifetr chopped so it is mad low..like a viper shifter..
dash is done with a black viper paint mixed with red pearl...
mid dash is done with black velvet
bottom of dash is done with black tweed to carbon fiber accents which i also made
pilot shifter...nothing special i just havent got around to gettin a nismo yet
has a custom ground block and fuse block were pass airbag used to be..was never ina crash i just took it out..i still have it too
phoenix gold m44 amp with monster cable wirng kit and phoenix blocks...
t.v. in steering wheel which is goin in soon..if ud like me to keep it stock i will
new sony head unit..black face and farenheit dvd,mp3.vcd,etc palyer under neath it in dash...
tenzo black seats
motegi racing harness
gutted back seat
black doors with velvet inserts also
memphis 6 1/2 i back
polk audoi in front
and not installed yet is my kenwood tweeters which i need to make a bezel for so they will sit above my head in ceiling by pillar
pillars painted viper black also
steering wheel has a nitrous button but i am not doin that anymore so i just left it there..its very small. and black...
but i have the bottle stil its a 20lb bottle and i have a few sloenoids with it and the braided hose..i just dont wasnna go that route anymore but i will throw it in..mind you it is noit a complete set..it needs a jet, and some wiring but for 50 dollars it would be workin
tv. in steering wheel
6 speake stereo....
engine mods..
sr20det w11 red top...
t70 turbo with modded supprt so it would fit
equal length manifold
38mm wastegate
dumptube to atmosphere...loud
custom dp
3 inch exhust apexi ni...sounds real deep and tasteful
greddy oil catch tank
modded ecu
new tranny
700 dollar custom clutch by exedy... real heavy duty but feels almost stock..
recirculated bov
custom piping for fmic
johnny race car fmic
custom piping for side mount intake out of turbo to atmosphere
weapon r intake
took out power steering,heat and ac
new battery
new aluminum radiator out of a delsol...only one that would fit cus of custom setup i think its a 2 or 3 core radiator
z32 maf
motor has approxiamtely 35000 on it
new beefier axles
new brakes..pads rotors..stock
nos
nos purge kit

more mods that i cant think of....i will post them as i remember them

car is extrememly fast... it hasnt even been opened up yet due to clutch and motor needing to be wron in but with out beating on it it takes out vipers, sc mustangs...etc and thats short shifting at around 6 and not chirping gears..which i havent even spun the tires yet.. i am in hte process of gettin some more custom work done to it motor wise.. and having it tuned bettre so if interested i weill take pics but motor is not fully assembled yet it will be hopefully in 2-3 weeks depending on wat else im habving done..and interior i am fixing up a loil more..if u would lik epics i will send them too u when i get a chance..send emails to me at [email protected] message em on here and i will get back to u when i get a chance..car at 22 psi wil push around 500hp as the tuning shop told me.. and will run in 11s in the 1/4 mile which i havent done yet,,, like i said car has been babied and never beaten on.. i have only driven it in summer time no winters driven by me, no accodents to my knowledge, and is in excellent conditon...no rust no dents new paint new motor, its the only one anywere this color style and setup....everyone loves it and it def turns heads....i am just wondering how much its worth and if the price is right i will part with it... i got o school for auto.. and i paint cars and do custom interiors every now and then...but this is my first car i owned and like i said it will be hard to part with but i need the money and the supra is my dream car....well besides my nissan...please comment back on any one interested.. i put well over 10k into this car nopt including the car or paint or anything like labor work done...so now low balls please..thanks guys......................nic

PICS

USE MY USERNAME AND PASSWORD...MY PICS ARE NOT COMING UP ON HEER..MAYBE TOO BIG OR SOEM RULES OR SOEMTHING....
USERNAME....NICPEARL
PASSWORD...nicpearl

ASKIN PRICE......8500 OBO call me please i dont come on here too much.....716 725 5932 or call my house 716 759 1396
no low ballers please......asking price is negotiable dont offer me like 2500...

-hacked photobucket account contents removed-

i got the old ones to work before it was finished..its painted now and the corner lenses are in...the fogged ones...and eevrything body wise is done...hope they worked now...and aslo the motor is all cleaned up and everything looks a hell of alot better...i wills end pics on request...also if u want interior pics i will do that too...sorry again for the old pics but i will send new ones if requsted...nic

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
did u go on the photobucket thing??
someone please tell me how to do this ..i dont know how to post pics online...and its pissin me offf....write back and ill ahve em up asap...nic

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bump...need to get rid of this asap...make offer..rememebr its fully custom and finished except fro the parts said above....interior is fully done too....parts alone were over 8 k and there is no miles on them at all everythings brand new.....car is 4600 when i purchased it and has extremely low miles....under 80k....no rust at all...MAKE ME SOME OFFERS...CAR IS PERFECT....NEEDS LIL WORK AND MINIMAL MONEY ....make offers!

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
i just want a good offer, i need to get rid of it asap...and i have so much time and a whole lot more money into it..honestly well over 8k in just parts...not including the car, new custom 3400.oo paint, and time i put into it to make it one of a kind...i hinestly dont think anyone has this setup and thats why i had a lot of people that wanted to sponser me when it was done.....just throw out some offers or ask for more pics and they will be sent i promise...cars rediculously fast and loks very unique..definate head turner and i would really like it to go to someone that would appreciate it and loves nissans, but if i cant get rid of it on gheer ill throw it on ebay and im sure itl be gone real quick..so u guys have first dibs..use it pleaseee...write back on here or send me an email [email protected] or [email protected] on my aim xxbigd143xx (ive had it since highscool, my ex made it...i know its bad)

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
bump...^^^^ is anyone interested in this car...its brand new all around everything was replaced and never used...its beautiful...fast as hell according to jim wolfe it will easily run 11s or lower with traction...i dont want alot for it..shoot me some offers...its painted now and front end is bolted up corner lenses are in....i need to get rid of this asap...so any offer may or may not be good..but shoot em at me....my 350z comes in next week...

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
bj200sx said:
nevermind

wat do u mean...nevermind..i told u im not scamming people...i just have alot of time and money into this car and like i sadi its fully done now on the outside..the motor needs a couple things and thyre inexpensive and takes about 1 day to put em in not to mention all the extra parts i have that come with it...seats, bovs, boost controllers, springs, winter rims, miscellaneous parts..a rediculius amount of parts...i dunno maybe my price was to high but to me thats fair..considering evrythings brand new, and i have wel over 8k into it ...im just tryin to breakl even..i dunno get back to me..or just make ur ideal offer like i said i need to get rid of this car asap..if ur local coem check it out and wll talk..i dunno this is not a scam..

·
i love b13's !
8,012 Posts
post up some pics of the car as she sits now. im sure ull have more intrest with pics showing the car all one color.

looks like u have alot of money into her. be sure to post pics of the interior and from many angles around the car.

good luck with the sale.

stratton.

·
Banned
3,740 Posts
HOLY sh*t.... what did you do to that thing, everything looks like it was done the hardway and the pain in the ass way. YOUR CAR is 3 different colors.

You want 8500 for iT???? are you out of your mind... sponsors looking taht car, are you crazy... holy.

NO LOW BALLS LIKE 2,500, il give you 1,000 for it.

700 dollar cltuch please let me know

Modded ECU?

yeaaa short shifter like viper

sr20det w11 red top... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Try ebay man, the last time somebody said they have a 700 dollar clutch was "show4sale" and his car was a POS.

I hate to let you know, but your car is a grade A POS. You will make more money parting it out on this forum then selling it, god, 8,500 for that... unbelieveable.

·
Veritas
6,205 Posts
B14 Se-Rious said:
Just looking at that setup, A downpipe will not fit between the turbo and w.e gizmo silver box you have on the right.

Also, that is NOT an E/L manifold, looks more like ssac/obx work.
I do believe the silver gizmo is a half radiator. Looks like a SSAC manifold made for a RWD SR setup, too.

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
common guys take it easy on the kid. i'm about to sell mine for 1900 and it doesn't even run...but um...yeah it's a pos...but you do'nt gotta tell the kid just don't offer. lol. PART OUT CENTRAL

·
Registered
1,172 Posts
paNX2K&SE-R said:
Would you consider selling the windshield wiper seperately?

ahhhhahahahahaahahaha...the only good part on the car:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :biggthump

·
Registered
132 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
B14 Se-Rious said:
HOLY sh*t.... what did you do to that thing, everything looks like it was done the hardway and the pain in the ass way. YOUR CAR is 3 different colors.

You want 8500 for iT???? are you out of your mind... sponsors looking taht car, are you crazy... holy.

NO LOW BALLS LIKE 2,500, il give you 1,000 for it.

700 dollar cltuch please let me know

Modded ECU?

yeaaa short shifter like viper

sr20det w11 red top... :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Try ebay man, the last time somebody said they have a 700 dollar clutch was "show4sale" and his car was a POS.

I hate to let you know, but your car is a grade A POS. You will make more money parting it out on this forum then selling it, god, 8,500 for that... unbelieveable.

listen u asshole, u ahve a lot of nerve to come on my post and talk **** for no reason...i can understand if u write back and be something called mature and give me advice like the rest of the people on here, but bein an asshole like that in my area i would beat ur ass for bein so disrespectful especailly to someone u dont even know...grade a pos..ahhaha wat the hell do u drive thats so special, and wait lemme guess u paid someone to do it asshole, my car will **** on urs even bein a pos in ur eyes...it has more money invested to it then im sure urs does and looks a hell of alot bettr..and wait this is my fun car u wanna no wat other kinds of cars we have asshole a ferrari, a jag xke e type, a new jeep, a new saab, a volvo, a old ass dodge.do u want me to keep goin my cars are worth more then ur patheic immature ass...i honestly hate people like u..post ur **** box on here id love to see wat it looks like..i do have a 700 dollar clutch and im gonna post the invoice just to show u that ur a retard...i wish u werere around me u would regret it so bad...1000 dollars ur an idiot...go back to highschool o wait ur prolly on summer break....

anyways to everyone else thanks for bein mature na dgiving me advice and prices like i asked u can understand i put alot of money into this car its needs just the last step and i want someone that is MATURE not still in training wheels to drive it so its not meesed up quick..thanks and keep em comin...

1 - 20 of 550 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.