SR20 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey guys finally got my pic up. Now I feel a little bit more comfortable introducing myself. I fairly new to the list but you guys have already been a huge help! Well my name is Irwin and I drive a 96 200sx Se-R mods = Place R. CAI, Stillen 4-1 headers, Greddy CatBack Exhaust, RAcing DEsign Short Shifter, Sprint Springs, STillen front lip, universal Saleen Wing, 17"TSW REvo's (sold),and A-pillar Gauge pod with Air/Fuel and Voltagae <--(hopefully can replace with boost) and thats pretty much it.

------------------

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
oh yeah..lol..forgot the Silver Comp TAch and piaa foglights and lol..all my Riceboy stickers!...lol

·
NX2K Junkie
448 Posts
Car looks awsome man, keep up the good work!

·
Registered
440 Posts
Yeah, your car is tight, but you should look into that 98 grille though. Then it would be supertight! Nice ride man. later

T

·
0 Posts
Anyone have the mesh grill(98) for sell? Am I better off just going to a junk yard, or better yet just stealing one off some car in a mall parking lot? j/k

·
Registered
166 Posts
I might have one just have to go dig it out of my attic I had a 98 SE w/the Nis-Knacks light& grill.so the stocks some where

·
RE-F/ING-TIRED:)
1,318 Posts
i have a brand new unpainted/never installed 98 sentra grill if you're interested.

·
Recovering Rice Boy
1,176 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Guys...yeah I looked into getting a 98 Sentra Grill..Cheapest Price I could find was 68 bucks from a dealership. Still something I want to do..But ECU is a little bit higher on my list of priorities. Lol....Hey Teal..how much do you want for yours?

·
Registered
424 Posts
How much do you want for the grill i'll take it teal97 or 25characters?

[This message has been edited by Bwilsor (edited 01-21-2001).]

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
make sure you get the right grille. I think there are 3 diffrent part #s for the 98. the se-r and the 200se, the sentra se and the sentra gxe.

------------------
98 se-r w/ p/r cai,jwt s3 cams, stillen header, courtesy exhaust, JUN flywheel, ACT clutch, NOS nitrous kit, eibach springs, kyb struts, st sways, cusco camber plates, f/r strut braces, lotsa bushings, and a bunch of other crap not really worth mentioning

1 - 12 of 12 Posts