SR20 Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Selling 200sx se-r with UK 10.1 motor. Car still has a/c and p/s. Motor has about 45k on it. Painted balck rims, black car. ACT stage 3 clutch and poly. motor mounts. Body needs some work, car just got a full tune up and new brakes on all 4. Also does need a pass. side cv boot. Would like to get 3200 for it but buyer needs to wait for me to get title back in the mail. Thanks, Chad.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I'd like to get cash. Car has clean title. Needs a passenger fender and there is some pretty bad rust over the passenger rear wheel. Also the rear bumper needs to be sprayed itis black but it isn't gloss black.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I am very flexible on price just shoot me an offer. Thanks, Chad.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump back up to the top, how about $2800 OBO. I am very neg about price. Or if you have a non running turbo Se-R I need a project car I lost my license for a year, so if you have any trades like that. This car runs perfect come down here and drive it, or have another forum member drive it for you many members live right here in my town. Thanks, Chad.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I'd be interested where are you located? Send me a PM as soon as you can. Thanks, Chad.

·
Registered
405 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Bump back to the top.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts