there is a Forge Front mount intercooler
Custom molded body kit with fender flares
Vented carbon fiber hood
carbon fiber fenders
carbon fiber trunk
custom tail lights
17" rims

What you don't see is
APEXI SAFC 2 (has been dyno'ed and tuned)
JWT ECU
HKS Super SQL Bov
JGY downpipe
APEXI N1 muffler
Tenzo seats
manual boost controller
Momo stearing Wheel
Momo Shift knob
Custom piping
All custom embroidered Interior
NISMO Catchcan

Greddy Turbo timer
2 JL 12" subs
2 pair Boston Pro 6 1/2's
Alpine four channel
Kenwood 500 by 2
Monster digicap
All done with Monster Cable

I want $5,000.00 Firm. It's worth it.
Call me at 206-293-2679 or PM if interested.

·
From Miami to New York
1,999 Posts
To each their own, its different. Looks good IMO

·
convention track slut
3,582 Posts
Im not into body kits and interior colors!!! Keep that in mind when I say your car looks good! Good luck with the sell. How much do you have in that car????

·
SNAIL SQUAD
10,271 Posts
B14 Se-Rious said:
its ugly and too much money for an ugly car, theres my opinoin. I got offered 6500 for my stock looking det car.
Worthless post!!

If you have noting positive to say then do not reply. We have rules on this forum. You just broke one. Why on earth would you post this? :squint:

This is a warning!! :biggthump

BUMP BUMP!!!

·
Registered
7,108 Posts
im dggin the swade in the backseats... fukin a i would buy that off you if i had 200sx then throw some leathers on the front.. an it is worth it only for the fact that it may be ugly.. to some.. its not my bag but the motor looks solid..interior has everything new.. an doesnt look crashed to me.. so its worth w/e he wants for it

·
Registered
110 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Thanks guys, I bought the car for $3000.00 without the turbo, ecu, intercooler and piping. So far I've probably dropped another $5k into it with all the stereo equipment, the custom interior, turbo, and the molded body kit, carbon fiber pieces and custom tail lights.

Of course there are always going to be haters out there, I don't understand why, if were all part of the same scene, there'd be people like that putting down someone's car when we all know what kind of hard work and time we all put into them.

·
PWND by SR20's
646 Posts
I have a black 95 b14 with the highport sr20 swapped in if your looking for a clean trade. The motor was completely built and currently has 1200 miles on it.

It had the block bored out and brand new 11:1 compression pistons put in and a balanced crank
the head was P&P with a 5 angle valvejob
aluminum 9lb flywheel
Nismo fuel pressure regulator
a weapon R short ram intake
the ssautocrome header (gen 5 rip off)
staight pipe for cat
a catback HKS 2.25" exhaust
I also installed the Apexi SAFCII

tokico shocks w/ eibach sportline springs (the tokicos have a lifetime warranty)
white 15" formula rims with Falken Azenis 205/50/15 tires

The body panels are all in great condition and the paint is still quite decent. The interior has blue neon lights in the front and back, white face "SE-R: gauges for instrument cluster and a/c - heater control

Pioneer CD player
6 1/2" audiobahn 2ways in front and 6 1/2" kenwood 3ways in back

This car pulls super hard and spins the tires if you go more than half throttle in first gear. It has been babied since i owned it and i didnt go above 3K RPM for 500miles on the motor just to be careful to break it in slowly. I have cleaned and waxed the exterior and vacuumed and shampooed the intereior countless times.
i have over $6000 in parts alone, shoot me a PM or IM me at Haasyboy25 or email me at [email protected].
Jeremy

·
Banned
3,740 Posts
SE-Rican said:
Worthless post!!
If you have noting positive to say then do not reply. We have rules on this forum. You just broke one. Why on earth would you post this? :squint:
This is a warning!! :biggthump
BUMP BUMP!!!
It was very positive, i was trying to help him selling his car by telling him a realistic asking price. What exact rule did I break on this forum?

1 - 20 of 52 Posts