SR20 Forum banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well i have been planning on doing stuff to my car for a while and i have just never gotten around to it. and now, alas, i must let her go, i think... i really want to get something simpler, and i think i am going to go with an old b-210, no comments needed. anyway, i am selling my virtually unmodded b14 for $2700. she has got 118k on her and i have taken pretty good care of her. (btw this is for pick up only... unless somebody can make shipping totally painless) to be specific, everything is stock except for the head lights which i had professionally converted to dark housing Cefiros, and converted the harness to H4 with PIAA super whites. they look amazing and oem (no euro trash here ~sorry to hate~). its getting on 9 years old now so the cv joints need to be either rebuilt or replaced, and the bearings need to be replaced as well. (i have got the bearings so i will throw those in) the only other thing that i can mention is the oil pan gasket, which i will also throw in... as well as some hyperco b14 springs... so uh, yeah 2700; contact me. i will pm my cell number to serious inquirers only, if you have any more Q's. i will post pics tomorrow; it's prettydang clean b14! thanks for checking out my thread.
jw

1 - 1 of 1 Posts