SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
EDIT:PRICE CHANGED!!! MORE PICS BELOW!

Well i have been planning on doing stuff to my car for a while and i have just never gotten around to it. and now, alas, i must let her go, i think... i really want to get something simpler, and i think i am going to go with an old b-210, no comments needed. anyway, i am selling my virtually unmodded b14 for $2700. she has got 118k on her and i have taken pretty good care of her. (btw this is for pick up only... unless somebody can make shipping totally painless) to be specific, everything is stock except for the head lights which i had professionally converted to dark housing Cefiros, and converted the harness to H4 with PIAA super whites. they look amazing and oem (no euro trash here ~sorry to hate~). its getting on 9 years old now so the cv joints need to be either rebuilt or replaced, and the bearings need to be replaced as well. (i have got the bearings so i will throw those in) the only other thing that i can mention is the oil pan gasket, which i will also throw in... as well as some hyperco b14 springs... so uh, yeah 2700; contact me. i will pm my cell number to serious inquirers only, if you have any more Q's. i will post pics tomorrow; it's prettydang clean b14! thanks for checking out my thread.
jw
oh yeah i live in Austin TX btw. thnx

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bad news; the camera i was going to borrow is not available, and for some reason my phone is not letting me send the lo res ones that i took to my email... but its not over yet! i still have a couple of untapped recources that i might be able to use. thanks for your patience.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
AND: the images as i promised; try not to salavate.
and neekap, i would take a road trip in my baby TONIGHT; she is SOLID. she just needs some here-and-theres and she will be good to go. and also, i checked on the bearings thing and i think its just the cv joints, so thats good news.
cheers, jw:biggthump

·
Registered
758 Posts
damn, how much you want for that fronteir?

·
Registered
49 Posts
Well I'm in texas, and I would prefer not to ship it. Its the 4 banger XE king cab automatic and has right close to 100.000 miles. It has a bed liner, but other than that is stock. Theres some dents along one side and on the front bumper, as it was used by my brother as his first car and bumped into stuff a couple times, but theres no serious paint issues and some of the dents could probably be popped out. Also, someone broke into it a few years back and stole my head unit, but it still has the stocker. The passenger side lock is broken out of the door, but still functions, we just never had it fixed. Everything else is mechanically sound, and everything works and has been maintained for the past 40,000 that we've had it. Has A/C, no leaks, burns no oil and has plenty of tread on the tires. Depending on the situation, I may or may not be able to sell it right now but I'd be asking for $5000 obo for it.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
just curious whether anybody is interested... i have brought the price down to an even 2500, but i have also listed it locally so it may not be around for much longer. if you have any q's then pm me. later.
jw

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
a little bumpage in the sprit of selling my beauty.
cheers.

oh yeah: bump.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
...bump...? anybody??
Seriously though if anybody needs any info, feel free to pm me or post the question. the car is in good shape and btw the hub bearings do not need to be replaced; but the cv joints do need some rebuild action.
jw

·
Registered
1,558 Posts
damn where were you when i had 4500 that i got raped on when i bought my car. I wish i could pick yours up and im just in ft worth. 2500 huh. i bet i could sell this, ill get back to you.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 · (Edited)
sorry it took so long to get back with everybody; ok NO rust that i can find. the headlights are from the nissan cefiro (which would be the equivalent to the infinite i30 here; and yes they are one piece. i have a set of $75 PIAAs in them. when i got them i had to splice in the h4 wiring harness because they dont take the same bulbs as our stock headlights. in fact the h4 is actually a superior bulb than the ones we use. they take less power and put out more lumens on the high beams and low beams. they even look like a simpler bulb too; i dont really understand nissan-usa's marketing logic very much. anyway, so theres that. i would be willing to work a little bit on the price if someone needs me to ship it. BUT if that is the case THEY have to take care of all the shipping arrangements. OH YEAH and the hood and right fender got damaged two weeks back when i was parallel parked and a guy in a truck with a lift decided to back up too far... over my hood. yeah so there are a few dents and scratches in the hood and the top of my right fender. annnnd theres that.
cheers
edit: oh yeah and LucinoSR20de, CHECKIT!! sell my car man-yesss...:) later.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
did i mention that i have taken the price down to 2000 in light of the scarring. so ummm, yeah; buy my car aright? this is everything it could possibly need in the near future (aside from the hood and fender work), but as it is running well and as it now stands, i drive it everyday without ANY problems:
-the air conditioner motor makes noise but the ac works FINE
-the cv joints could use some rebuilding or replacing
-the power steering pump makes noise as well but according to the guys at pep boys these can act like that for a long time without going out. (just tring to lay EVERYTHING on the table.)
-the egr valve turns the check engine light on every once in a while but thats never never going to put you on the side of the road or hurt anything at all for that matter, except maybe the ozone but then again so will making your car go fast (so there's that)
-and lastly the shocks and/or struts are a little squeeky
THATS IT. this bad boy runs GREAT and needs a new owner who is willing to pay 2k and a little change for some here-and-theres. its ten years old what do you want AND btw the interior is AMAZING and so is the stereo and pioneer cd player. here are some pics of the damage on the hood and the interior. you cant see much damage in the pics; thats partly because they were takin with my camera phone and partly because there really isnt much damage. i am 2000 firm but i dont think that i need to say that this is an amazing deal. cheers, jw.

1 - 20 of 31 Posts