SR20 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im not sure witch one i should buy, i mean the 200sx is cheaper and i could pay off and drop a det in sooner, but then again the se is a lot bigger and 4doors and i like that, im just not sure what to do, everyone voice your oppion and help me decided thanks.

·
Registered
470 Posts
spoolin2o said:
im not sure witch one i should buy, i mean the 200sx is cheaper and i could pay off and drop a det in sooner, but then again the se is a lot bigger and 4doors and i like that, im just not sure what to do, everyone voice your oppion and help me decided thanks.
if your going turbo, the 97's ecu can be reprogrammed, the 00-01's cannot be reprogrammed.. I've owned 2 b15's and now a b14, so far I've liked the b14 alot more.

·
Registered
463 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
what are the big differnces between the b114 and b15 besides the size i know that and now i know about the ECU

·
b15 semi-knowitall
88 Posts
the b15 SE's have the roller rocker engine so there is a little more power there. There are many people on B15sentra.net that are running turbo fine. I love my SE unfortunatly its an auto. Either car is fine. I happen to like the 200sx's.
Good luck

·
Banned
3,740 Posts
b14 all the way, check mine out in the sig along with the avenir motor, yes it says bluebird on the cardomain... my mistake.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts