Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have a 98 200sx that im trying to get back to stock i have the following

Rear and Front Strut bar...............$25 Each

KYB GR-2 with Coilovers ...............SOLD
CAI for a GA16DE.........................SOLD

Header.......................................$50 with trade of stock system

Exhaust.......................................O.B.O with trade for stock system we will need to go to a muffler shop to get mine off. 2inch with resonator and cat.

B14 SE-R rims..............................$200 with trade for steelies. I have brand new nitto tires on them not even $1,000 miles.

i got a new car and i need money to mod it.

You can reach me at 305 934 3366.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Se-r Painted like the SE-L. They look awsome. new tires. Danny has seen my car a couple of times back at old HS meets.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 · (Edited)
The car is sitting in my house with all the stuff still on. I can give any one a test ride so they see the suspension is up to par. My boy with a 240 on cuscos full body coilovers all around was super impressed with the ride. Im not out to make cash on no one i am losing money on everything i just need the car back to stock to sell it.

I recomend at least taking the rear strut bar with with the suspension. It took away all of my understeer problems. The best suspension componet i ever bought

Danny let me know

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
I can send pics by request if any one wants to see the rims. I dont have photo bucket to host them.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.