SR20 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Love SE-L and 240sx Coupe
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
How do U wire the GA underdash with the 95 Sr Herness( the three white plugs don't match up)? Should I buy the underdash harness?

I search like hell all day. Someone Help.

·
Registered
241 Posts
dude..i was told that that harness is a direct plug in...but no one is ever sure. im interested to see what kinda feed back you get beside, "SEARCH".....

FREE BUMP

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
I've done this before...
The late 97 and 98's are different under the dash than the 95-early 97's.

DJMAYHEM had a custom plug in harness I had made for my 98 - see i f he still has it..
If not, you CAN wire them together, but its a bitch.... there are lots of unused wires and a few not so "duh thats how they go together" wires... I had a 98 FSM and 95 FSM to wire mine up.

Best of luck

Chris

·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I Know the harness is a direct plug in,but I have a 98 GXE. the plug just don't match up. I really dont want to buy a dash harness or a wire diegram. Thats the reason why I search, but came up with nothing. The seach did not help, I want to do this right. So help a brother out.

·
Registered
2,315 Posts
You have to buy diagrams for both the 98 and 97 car, sorry...

I don't have the wiring info handy any more but you can hardwire it to work, but not all the wires are just plug an play... (as in not all are color for color).

Chris

·
Registered
17 Posts
its not that hard i just did a 93 jdm swap in my 98 200sx se it took me
about three days i just used an over seas book that i found on ebay
if u need help let me no...just hard wire them there will be alot of **** left over that u dont need........ :D :D :D :eek:

·
236 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Ok I hard wired them, but I have wires left from the harness and the dash.
The wires left from the harness are:
Gray
White- Blue Strip
Green-Red strip
White-Green strip
Purple
Orange-black strip
blue-black strip

1 - 18 of 18 Posts