SR20 Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am forced to sell my car with the purchase of a house. It is blue, not the bright blue, but darker. It has 94k miles, 5-speed, a few dings, scratches, slight rear end damage that's not too bad. The trunk is dented in a little in a spot.
This car is set up to be turbo'd. It has 370cc purple top injectors, jwt 370 3-bar ecu, nismo fpr, walbro fuel pump, jwt engine mounts, fidanza flywheel, act clutch, b&m shifter w/greddy knob, electronic fuel and oil pressure guages and a mechanical boost guage. All autometer. The oil pressure guage doesn't work anymore. b13 konis in the front and gabs in the back with gc coilovers, koni bumpstops, cusco camber plates, motivational rear upper mounts, and st sways. The st sways aren't on the car along with poly bushings for the front arms and the moti upper mounts. The block is tapped for the oil return. also mounted the battery in the trunk.

Forgot to mention that it has new tires and needs a new ac compressor. Will also include stock suspension, ecu, injectors, fpr

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I'm located in Madison. I am at my parents house till thursday when I move and then I have to set up the computer to get pictures available. My parents computer wont let my put pictures in email or on the web, it's an old pos.

·
Registered
453 Posts
bonk said:
I'm located in Madison. I am at my parents house till thursday when I move and then I have to set up the computer to get pictures available. My parents computer wont let my put pictures in email or on the web, it's an old pos.
sounds good... when ya got pics hopefully i can talk my dad into a test drive =]... it seems theres a lotta positive comments about your car which makes it more interesting... my main concern is the damage to the body you speak of which probably wont be much of a problem. i'd also like to know what else it needs to be turboed.

thanks again

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I'll get pics asap. It would need the turbo, manifold, intercooler, downpipe, exhaust, and oil & water lines. For the right price I could include a 3" exhaust that I was planning on keeping.

Pictures will be up most likely early next week as I will be moving this weekend.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Still have the car. Been very busy the past week with the move and work and moving out of two places. Pictures should be up later today and I will put the address here when they are up.

I will not sell the ecu seperately. I don't have the time to take everything off and deal with that at this point, so I am going to sell it all together.

·
Registered
172 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I'm the second owner of the car and bought it with 59k miles on it. Used mobil 1 synthetic since I purchased the car.

THe pictures were pretty bad because it was raining out and I forgot to put the windows up on my other car and had to run to put them up. I just showed what I thought people would like to see as far as body problems: scratches, dents. The picture that is of the driver door at an angle is trying to show the spot where the clearcoat came off. The little brown spot is it.

·
Registered
25 Posts
I'm still interested, Could you possibly email me more pictures? If you were closer I'd come look at it in person. I'd make an offer but I don't wanna lowball or anything. Email me, or hit me up on aim, my SN is xfaradx. Thanks

1 - 18 of 18 Posts