SR20 Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Banned
51 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HE HAS THE TRANNY POSTED FOR 250 BUT WHEN I GET DOWN TO VA HE TELLS ME TO DO A SEARCH ON CARDOMAIN.COM AND HE WANTS 500 IF U AINT GONNA SELL IT FOR THAT PRICE THEN DONT POST IT. and just because it isnt in your way no more makes it cool to double the price, come on stop playin the little kid games and get it together

·
Shift_spin like a mofo!
579 Posts
Odd. Steve has always been great to work with. He has gone out of his way to lend me a hand, quite a few times.

·
8,886 Posts
StayTunedB15 said:
HE HAS THE TRANNY POSTED FOR 250 BUT WHEN I GET DOWN TO VA HE TELLS ME TO DO A SEARCH ON CARDOMAIN.COM AND HE WANTS 500 IF U AINT GONNA SELL IT FOR THAT PRICE THEN DONT POST IT. and just because it isnt in your way no more makes it cool to double the price, come on stop playin the little kid games and get it together

http://www.sr20forum.com/showthread.php?t=32966&highlight=Tranny

That is the original add THAT I PLACED OVER 13 MONTHS AGO. I was clearing out my garage. Now I am not. It is stored nice and safe. I no longer need to sell it so I am no longer willing to let it go at such a low price. On top of it all, my car is on jack stands because of a destroyed axle that could have damaged my transmission. I gave you the www.car-parts.com website so that you could find you own transmission locally. It's easy. I am not going to sell this transmission to you when I may need it myself in a week. If you wanted this thing so bad you should have bought it 13 months ago when I wanted to sell the damn thing Get off my back you jerk. Your the kind of person that makes me sorry I ever try to help anyone on a public forum. My reputation is important to me. I don't hide behind forum names and crap like that. I post my name because I care about who I am and my reputation. This in no way worries me. I am sure 95% of this forum knows and understands that I have no obligation to honor a add posted 13 months ago. The other 5% are idiots like you.

·
Shift_spin like a mofo!
579 Posts
I'm confused, did you drive all the way down to Virginia? Did you talk to him on the phone before hand? The ad is 13 months old, and i dont even see your name in the post.

·
Professor Dingbat
5,543 Posts
I'm confused, did you drive all the way down to Virginia? Did you talk to him on the phone before hand? The ad is 13 months old, and i dont even see your name in the post.
I'm curious about this too. It would surprise me if the directions were discussed but not a price.

·
8,886 Posts
Seth said:
Here is the entire list of PM's that I have had with him.

01-29-2004, 08:41 PM
StayTunedB15 said:
Originally Posted by StayTunedB15
do yo still have tranny?? i will pick up!!
I responded:
Yes, its a B14 Non LSD tranny.

01-30-2004, 08:50 PM
StayTunedB15 said:
yo i will tell my boy and i will get back to you by sunday is the price still 250??
I responded:
I said $250 when I was really wanting to clean out my garage. Now, I have things arranged and its not in my way. I kinda feel I would be giving it away at that price. I paid $450 for the LSD one that I got and now I know I can just swap the gears from this one into my old case if I ever needed too. Can you make me a better offer. At this point I don't think I want to sell it soo cheap. It might really come in handy to me in the future.

Yesterday, 08:06 PM
StayTunedB15 said:
yo man im drivin all the way from ny and my car isnt exactly good on gas if u know what i mean, and it isnt even for me its for one of my good friends i already told him the price and everything. why dont u tell me what u want for it and if the price is good it will be out of your garage by saturday. im not into playing any games so just call your price and lets get this over with
I responded:
I no longer want to sell it for $250. Do a search on www.car-parts.com. Thats how I found my VLSD tranny for around $500 (I forget exactly what I paid) and that was a good price at that time. It was right around the corner from my house. I recently had a axle failure in my car (took the bad axle out this weekend). It has me worried about the state of my current transmission. I don't want to sell my backup transmission any longer. Sorry for the inconvenience. I listed that transmission a long time ago. Things have changed.

For the record “Yesterday” was the 2nd. I tore into my car on the 1st and noticed the very damaged axle.

Also, At no point did I agree to sell it to him. On the 29th I was surprised to get this response on such an old add but I responded and answered his question just in case we could work something out. On the 30th when he responded back I let him know that I am no longer interested in selling it at the $250 price. On the 1st I noticed the damage on my car. On the 2nd (yesterday/monday) he says “It will be out of your garage on saterday.” I informed him I was no longer interested in selling and why at that point. At no time did agree to sell (well I did back in January of 2003 but not recently), at no time did I say “come over and pick it up” I never promised him anything.

You now have the entire record (well except the one from today when he cursed me out). Decide for yourself.

·
JordanWhiteMusic.com
4,699 Posts
Hey Steve, I had a situation somewhat like this one with another member here - I sold them some AGX's, shipped them and never heard from them again until like 8 months later when they emailed me, said they were 'blown' and they wanted their money back. Alot could of happened in those 8 months, just like your post that was a year old.

·
8,886 Posts
This is his most recent PM to me. Something like 8:29PM today. Don't read it if you are not going to want to see cursing. I post it just so you all know. I will not be opening any more of his PM's.

StayTunedB15 said:
youre the biggest cunthole and you can suck my ****ing cock, your nothing but a bullshitter u lucky i didnt come down to va if not id slap you myself ****in ******

·
SR20VE or a T28? I dunno!
1,664 Posts
Jeez - what a freakin' tool... How can it be a bad buying/selling experience when no money's been exchanged?!? I think his last PM was immature and uncalled for. We don't need people like that on the forum. I'd hate to see what he does at the grocery store when there's a price change or they are out of product.

·
8,886 Posts
Storm88000 said:
Man, I don't know what's with alot of those B15 owners. I expect he will be banned.
Not by me. I am leaving this stuff up to others. I am going to have no more contact with him.

·
Premium Member
9,405 Posts
Man, you are totally out of line. If Steve doesn't want to sell the tranny, he doesn't have to. You should have double or triple checked the price, and if it was still available or not. If you can't be an adult with this, then we don't need you posting here.

·
Just LTrain Again..
1,147 Posts
I have to take Steve's side here on this one. For as long as I have seen him posting he is always straight forward and up front about everything. He is also always there to help if he can. He's not out to scam people. I don;t think he really has time for that crap. I think he was pretty clear about his reasons for selling or not sellling before you decided to go ahead and purchase.

It wasn't anything to get worked up over also. Trannies can be had relatively easily if you just take time to look around. In fact, I am gonna send you a PM staytuned to let you know of place that carries them relatively close to you. (not like I have to, but to just let you know people on the forum are willing to help as long as you are straight forward and clear.)

So chill out and find yourself a tranny somewhere else.

98sr20ve I don't hide behind forum names and crap like that. QUOTE said:
Hmmm. Guilty. :(

-Linus

·
Banned
2,587 Posts
dreadsword said:
StayTunedB15 - you're embarassing yourself here dude. Nobody should send PM's like that, man. I hope you are permanently banned.

Yeah, Steve's a good guy, he even helped me out ALOT up in aAlabama at the convention. I hope this dumb guy is banned. Oh well....

·
Charlie Brown look alike
3,825 Posts
98sr20ve said:
This is his most recent PM to me. Something like 8:29PM today. Don't read it if you are not going to want to see cursing. I post it just so you all know. I will not be opening any more of his PM's.
You just check yourself right out the front door with that kind of attitude. You can TRY and slap Steve if you really want to, but if you do then I'll be sure and be there to hit you. I don't slap.

This man has been nothing but straight forward, honest, very trustworthy and a very good friend to me. He didn't know me from the man in the moon and he helped me replace a bent control arm about 2 years ago. This man has my utmost respect and support.

You just can't read. If you really want to "slap" someone then "slap" yourself. Get bent.

I'm now pissed. Sorry for the rant and language to the rest of the crowd. Mods, modify this if you want.

·
I need me SE-R
1,930 Posts
AAAAAAAaahahaha. hey steve, remember my PM's? haha. Still, what a dumbass for trying to hate on a freggin mod. Shoot. He's prolly some like 16yr ol gangsta fra da bronx lookn to his boyz to slap some foo's up.

i think, if he slapped you...we'd all slap him :cool:

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.