SR20 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Cool, I've been looking for a SR20DE message board, and I've finally found one. Looks good.

I just got my 99 Sentra SE Limited back from the body shop (some guy ran into the side of it), and when I took her home I noticed a "SE" emblem on the trunk lid. Now I'm 99% sure that it was not there before, and it doesn't look like the same colour as the "SENTRA" logo.

Question:
1) I'm correct in thinking that this wasn't stock, right?

2) Should they be able to remove it without damaging the paint? (the two different colorus bugs me)

G

·
<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by 99SR20DE-Ltd:
Cool, I've been looking for a SR20DE message board, and I've finally found one. Looks good.

</font>

Welcome to the board. If you stick around you WILL learn alot about your car.

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">
Question:
1) I'm correct in thinking that this wasn't stock, right?

2) Should they be able to remove it without damaging the paint? (the two different colorus bugs me)

</font>
1) I dont know.
2) yes I should not be too hard. Just peel it off and then if there is some sticky stuff left you can use Goo Gone or something similer to get that off.

------------------
MarC

http://members.home.net/mnmanderson/Publish/
AIM SER96MarC

·
Registered
466 Posts
You should have a badge on the trunk that says "SE". It should look just like the "Sentra" on the other side. It shouldn't be the same badge that is on the front doors. To remove it, use a hairdryer to soften up the double sided tape and use "Goof Off" to remove what's left. Welcome aboard.

------------------
Eric Waterman
1996 200SX SE-R
1997 200SX SE-R
1991 Sentra SE-R

·
Baby Blue VVL
3,202 Posts
Actually mine didn't come with that badge on the trunk, only the "Sentra" I am thinking about turning it into SE R But haven't decided yet, but it is true to remove it use a hairdryer

O

1 - 6 of 6 Posts