SR20 Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
357 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm thinking of selling my 99 Sentra SE. Its been mine since around 50k miles and I put on around 17,000, anyway the mileage is 67,000.

I'm going to sell it with the 17" rims and ventus HR-II tires (135 mph speed rated) and throw in the stock rims with studded tires.

I've added a Injen cold air intake, but I have the original air-intake. Also I did a tune up at 60k, and put in OEM NKG plat. plugs and NKG wires. I also use only synthetic oil (have been for a year or so.)

Anyway, its an auto, it still pulls like a mother, however. I'm thinking some parent might buy it for their son graduating from high school?

Or should I just keep it, store it in my parents garage, while I move my life to San Francisco? I really do like the car a lot, and I dunno when I'll be able to afford another nissan, or SR20 car, but an automobile in San Fransisco is a huge liabilty. I had wanted to do more work on it (header, cams) but I'm not mechanically inclined, and its an auto trannie. But boy will I miss that car.

Anyway, its kinda clean, some rear/front bumper damage (mostly the rear bumper), hardly noticeable, unless you look for it. Clean interior. I take care of this car like a child. I was thinking of asking around 6-9 grand? Maybe? I need the money... Or is this car unsellable? I won't take less than 6 grand for it. I really like this car.

And please consider the market I'm selling this car in (anchorage, ak) used cars typically go for a little more here. Right?

·
Turbo Grocery Getter
1,461 Posts
redcap3000 said:
I'm thinking of selling my 99 Sentra SE. Its been mine since around 50k miles and I put on around 17,000, anyway the mileage is 67,000.

I'm going to sell it with the 17" rims and ventus HR-II tires (135 mph speed rated) and throw in the stock rims with studded tires.

I've added a Injen cold air intake, but I have the original air-intake. Also I did a tune up at 60k, and put in OEM NKG plat. plugs and NKG wires. I also use only synthetic oil (have been for a year or so.)

Anyway, its an auto, it still pulls like a mother, however. I'm thinking some parent might buy it for their son graduating from high school?

Or should I just keep it, store it in my parents garage, while I move my life to San Francisco? I really do like the car a lot, and I dunno when I'll be able to afford another nissan, or SR20 car, but an automobile in San Fransisco is a huge liabilty. I had wanted to do more work on it (header, cams) but I'm not mechanically inclined, and its an auto trannie. But boy will I miss that car.

Anyway, its kinda clean, some rear/front bumper damage (mostly the rear bumper), hardly noticeable, unless you look for it. Clean interior. I take care of this car like a child. I was thinking of asking around 6-9 grand? Maybe? I need the money... Or is this car unsellable? I won't take less than 6 grand for it. I really like this car.

And please consider the market I'm selling this car in (anchorage, ak) used cars typically go for a little more here. Right?
I dunno man. i guess just check the blue book. I dont see much chance of getting over 5 or 6 grand for it considering its a 7 year old sentra but it doesnt hurt to try. A lot of times its better to sell the car stock and sell the mods separately. good luck

nate

1 - 4 of 4 Posts