SR20 Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

· Breakin necks 1 at a time
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
99' Turbo Infiniti G20T

Well the time has come to sell my toy, I got another one:D . Here's the deal, the car is for sale the way it is for now and if I have no serious offers in 2 weeks the car will taken back to NA and I'll part it out. Alot of people know this car because it's been around the forum and I've had it for about a year and a half. I really don't want to sell it but I just got a fresh b13 to build plus I have a work van so I don't need 2, 300+hp cars.

THE GOOD

1999 Infinity G20T
160k on the clock
Around 80k on the motor
W11 Avenier DET
GT2871R TURBO(8-10k)
GTIR MANIFOLD/J-PIPE
3"DOWNPIPE
3" TURBO BACK EXAUST W/NO RES AND HKS CARBONFIBER MUFFLER
S3 CAMS
550 Power Enterprise Injectors
z32 MAF
BRAND NEW EXEDY STREET CLUTCH
BRAND NEW FINDANA FLYWHEEL
HOTSHOT FMIC
HKS BOV
JWT ECU(B13/ 8.5-1/550'S/Z32)
KYB AGX'S W/H&R SPRINGS
BREMBO SLOTTED F&R ROTORS
HKS SUPER POWERFLOW INTAKE
RAY'S 17" GRAM LIGHT 57S PRO'S IN GOLD
CARBON FIBER DASH KIT
JDM PRIMERA BADGES
AFTER MAKET CD PLAYER,SPEAKERS AND BASE TUBE
AT STOCK BOOST(10PSI) THE CAR MAKES ABOUT 300WHP

THE BAD
It has an oil leak from a oil line which drips onto the DP and causes the car to smoke, it needs a custom front motor mount made for it(long story),a rear shock,4 tires,break pads,down pipe is dented,it has some little body flaws and needs a few misc. parts. I'm going to do a comp test on the motor but I think it should be pretty good. The car has alot of great parts on it and still pulls real hard. It looks good from far but the paint isn't as bright as it once was and it does has some scratches,rock chips,etc...and the interior is 9.5 of 10.I am going to be very honest about any and all problems with the car so feel free to ask.

I AM ASKING $6500 FIRM WITH THE RIMS AND THE WAY THE CAR IS RIGHT NOW WITH ALL THE PARTS ON IT OR $6K WITHOUT THE RIMS. IF IT DOESN'T SELL IN 2 WEEKS THE CAR WILL BE TAKEN BACK TO NA. IT WILL BE SOLD WITH A USDM MOTOR WITH AROUND 150K WITH PERFECT COMPRESSION, INTAKE/HEADER/EXAUST "?, CURRENT SUSPENSION, B13 LSD TRANNY WITH FRESH 5TH GEAR REBUILD AND 17' 5 SPOKE SILVER RIMS WITH BRAND NEW TIRES. THE PRICE FOR THE CAR IN IT'S NA FORM WILL BE $6500 FIRM...

Here is the car is in it's best days a few years ago. The car does not still have the WW front lip. I will take updated pics later in the week when I get back in town.

· Premium Member
1,264 Posts
Bump

Damn. I convinced my room-mate to buy this car before you had it, because he was looking for a car, and this one was so clean. I got to see it every day even though it wasn't mine...LOL.

I thought that we swapped in S4's though. Did you pull them out and replace them with S3's? I will double-check with Bill.

Wish I had the money to bring her back to me. Good luck with the sale and your new project.

· Breakin necks 1 at a time
1,861 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I will most likely sell the s3 cams if noone buys the car the way it is for what I'm asking. The s4's are staying with me and going in my b13 to go with this :)

1 - 20 of 36 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.